Nintendo ripping themselves off?

Damascus said:
Guys, I hope you notice that ROMs and Emulators that you download are illegal. It's common sense. If you find something that costs money to be free for download, it's obviously illegal. Plus, Nintendo noticed and now they're making some download sites take down Nintendo ROMs.

*EDIT*
This is only my opinion, but I think anyone with horrible grammar online are less than 18 years old. Seriously, some children don't get the meaning of "illegal" and "able to get you in jail"...

Not necessarily, if the original cart' is in your possesion or owner ship then it is legal having if you download and market it or do not own the original cart' then it is illegal.

Damascus said:
Guys, I hope you notice that ROMs and Emulators that you download are illegal. It's common sense. If you find something that costs money to be free for download, it's obviously illegal. Plus, Nintendo noticed and now they're making some download sites take down Nintendo ROMs.

*EDIT*
This is only my opinion, but I think anyone with horrible grammar online are less than 18 years old. Seriously, some children don't get the meaning of "illegal" and "able to get you in jail"...
ORLY

Gee, thanks for that tidbit of information captain. A lot of things are illegal, simple things like even jay walking or downloading MP3s (most), but who actually follows and enforces these rules on a regular basis?

Once again, I really appreciate you informing me (and the rest of us all) of societies common laws.

Not only do I know its illegal, but I also download DVD's, burn them and sell them. I do the same thing with music also. Piracy is fun!

T3kNi9e said:
Not only do I know its illegal, but I also download DVD's, burn them and sell them. I do the same thing with music also. Piracy is fun!
I'm going to have a grand ol' laugh if you're arrested because of that post.

I strongly doubt I would get arrested for a post over the internet. Because first that would mean the FBI or is doing some kind of investigation on me. Then simply posting you do it isn't enough evidence. Thats like trying to arrest a drug dealer soley on the basis that he said "I sell drugs". Then, im not some kind of underground piracy store. I don't go advertising or even telling people I make DVDs. I just sell em to anyone who asks me and it's not even that often.

Back