BS Price Halo 3!

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=200242
130 bucks? I was willing to play 100 bucks but 130 is a rip off for gods shake thats half a Wii. Another reason I dont want to get it is because there will be a mpa pack for it in a year or 2 that will cost 20 bucks meaning I just played 15 bucks on one game, anyone but me think there really over rating there game? Look at Zelda it was fun as hell but only 50 bucks why cant Halo be like that? And no I have to play for online so thats no excuse to make it more. Im looking at paying over 200 bucks on one damn game its BS.

It's just a collectible gamestop item that comes in a cool box with some extra stuff. The game alone will cost $60...

Halo3 has 3 versions. the normal version which is just the game for $60, the collectors edition which comes with a bonus DVD and special case for $70-80 and the legendary edition which comes with some more bonus DVDs and a cool little helmet and stand for a rip off of $130

^Yeah but I wanted the DVDs (and no both DVDs only come with the legendary) Its BS since since I dont give a shot for the helmet I just want the DVDs.

Back