Nintendo wii graphics better than PS3?

Ps3 grafix look great but y would u pay $600-800 just to get good grafix. U can get a Wii for $250 n u alrdy have 5 games to play at $50 a game u can get 7-8 games 4 the Wii n have many hours of really awsome gameplay.

Wii has great graphics. Just look at Zelda and upcoming Brawl!

In my opinion PS3 graphics are slightly better. Those 3rd party publishers don't focus on how great the graphics can be. They have enough trouble firguring out the controller:lol:

Well... Need for speed Carbon had awesome graphics on Wii, but Xbox 360 Out did it, and Zelda had pretty sweet graphicz the only fault was really the grass :ee5k:

But yeh still Wii has the tilt sensor e.g. swing like a tennis racket in tennis and punch in boxing etc...

Nfanboy said:
Wii has great graphics. Just look at Zelda and upcoming Brawl!

In my opinion PS3 graphics are slightly better. Those 3rd party publishers don't focus on how great the graphics can be. They have enough trouble firguring out the controller:lol:
... The PS3s graphics are insanly advanced compared to the Wiis

Yeah, ps3 and wii are way above the wii. It all depends on how the devs push the system though. The gc was technically more powerful than the ps2.

If Wii games in 2 years time have the same graphics as now but with decent anti-aliasing, I'll be happy.
Wii Sports with Anti-Aliasing = Great Graphics.
Xbox 360 and PS3 = Great Graphics
Need for Speed Carbon Wii without Anti-Aliasing = Poor Graphics.

I rekon wii graphics are the same as the ps2, apparently ps3 wont be making another console for 10 yrs because the technology is the best it can be, if thats true i am just going to wait for the ps3 to become cheaper and then buy it!!! lol =S

epikon said:
whatever any console tries to do graphically wise a PC WILL always do it better.

Crysis_44.jpg

Thats why i dont need a 360 or PS3, im sure there good console but i would only ever buy them for the graphic, but my PC rig is far more powerfull than either consoles.

Dam right! DX10 Crysis is going to blow the PS3 out of the shizzle (even though the PS3 is nothing compared to a PC anyways.)

Back