No Wif-Fi for 3rd-party developers until 2007

What the hell! That means no FFCC online?! Gosh...There almost wont be any online first party games... I mean seriously, tell me which of the first party will have a GOOD online multiplayer...and don't tell me MP3 because I doubt it will be something amazing.

2nd party is like a company made it but its also in Nintendo's name and they hlepd publish and make it to (battalion wars is a 2nd party game)

Wishale said:
Hmm, Uhh... Which ones are first party and which arent?

I'll tell ya whats fun online :D

And your lucky you got my nice answer.. Because i have a totally different additude than the one i showed here
Now dont try to start something here cause youll get in trouble friend. Im only really disapointed by the last news about the Wii.
Here you go for a list : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wii_games
Actually, MP3, Excite truck and Wii Sports are the only 3 launch games which might get online.
And heres another list of confirmed Online games for the Wii : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_Wi-Fi_games
MP3, Excite Truck and Wii Sports are not even part of it.
Yes, Im getting really disapointed...

Well, Go out and buy your ps3 then, friend... Because you know you will be able to play online, just wait few months into it.. I won't start anything.. but ps3 has better graphics, And internet play as far as i know.. So.. you might be better off

Wishale said:
Well, Go out and buy your ps3 then, friend... Because you know you will be able to play online, just wait few months into it.. I won't start anything.. but ps3 has better graphics, And internet play as far as i know.. So.. you might be better off
Your right, I might be better with a PS3...Thats why im reconsidering. The only heck about the PS3 is the cost. And thats a big heck...and between a Xbox and a Wii, id get a Wii...
Now, calm down fanboy and get some manners. I know a lot of kids here protect fiercely their Big N but im not here to get flammed, but more likely because im interested in the Wii. Well I was until the recent news. So let me have the information and opinions I want without having to deal which such things.
Thanks a lot and sorry if I seem rude but im kind of bored that every threads/posts get turned down just because ppl are not sure as you are that the Wii is ''TEH GIGA UBER''

Back