north pole is gone

all ideaas i said are possible, im serious. But maybe pigs actually will learn to fly, they might become inteligent enough to build vessels to survive in. or evolution can help'm out.

I dont believe in humans evolving, but i believe in animals evolving.

thats what i meant, humans cant evolve, we can learn and grow as a species, but not evolve, and i doubt pigs will actually learn to fly, the only animal i hope would survive a flood or "end of the world" are dogs, i love dogs :)

the world wont flood, the water will just rise....a lot. but some buildings and structures and mountain tops will still be high. and boats can be used for travel, the hotness will make good for swimmiing, and tanning will be a hot spot. fish will be loved world wide.

Curtain said:
Lol just dogs?XD or did i read that wrong i am pretty tired i am in Eastern Us 1:30 am
lol, you read it right, i just want dogs, but asdfghjkl is right, could eat fish for food, and we could still have dogs as pets

btw, im on the east coast here to, im in virginia, so its 1:36am here

pets i like, i can never think of eating dogs, terrible thing to do. plus, ppl can shoot down birds, and the dog fetches, and if a shark comes to attack the dog, shoot the shark, then send another dog after the shark

asdfghjkl said:
pets i like, i can never think of eating dogs, terrible thing to do. plus, ppl can shoot down birds, and the dog fetches, and if a shark comes to attack the dog, shoot the shark, then send another dog after the shark
we can use pitbulls or seem mean breed of dog to kill the sharks

yes they are, it seems like will be able to live life just like we do now, except we dont live in houses and less variety of animals

Back