north pole is gone

when humans eventually die, but planet earth is still in exisistence, what species will rule this planet? i say raptors will come back to life and rule! lol

so have i, im the presidents son, and that makes me high in the government, one day i will rule, then destroy coconuts, then sometihng will happen.............................

Bush = coconut...

who woulda guesses.....lol

Also the universe is always expanding therefore there is no end. Its a primary scientific theory.

captainff said:
ANY of you who live near London should get yourselves to the Natural History Museum. Went there myself today. Interesting displays in the 'red zone' about Global Warming. Seems that the sea level now is practically the lowest it has EVER been in the history of the planet (apart from a few 100,000 years about 500 million years ago). So........ the sea level is DUE to rise in geological terms.

To say that this period of warming is purely as a result of humanity seems to be utter garbage as to the best of my limited knowledge, the last time the earth had global warming there were no cars or aeroplanes around. You decide. Go see the exhibit. Especially this

I have to disagree with you there, you can't just look at sea level. What about ocean temperature, which is clearly rising and the effects are already being felt by marine ecosystems. 95% of scientists believe in global warming, its only the media that stir up the sceptic side. The science is all there..... people just don't want to spend the money to convert to Carbon free options.

Back