not exactly NEW news but...

senses fail is in this game? you gotta be kidding me...

ALTHOUGH i will still buy the game. hopefully not too much of the $90 will go to them

neiltot said:
there's no downloadable content for gh3 - wii right?

there will be. from everything i've read, it will have downloadable content. Not right off the bat though. I guess Nintendo is going to hold off till they figure out the lack of memory issue.

kyle

omg! samxcor3, did you just make fun of senses fail :/ although im kina upset its a song off their new album.. wich wasnt all that great..but still lol

smyth said:
there will be. from everything i've read, it will have downloadable content. Not right off the bat though. I guess Nintendo is going to hold off till they figure out the lack of memory issue.

kyle
It may have downloadable content.
The Wii simply doesn't have all that much space for it though, that's the only problem. Could probably fix that with SD cards or something, but still. Oh well, we'll just wait and see.

But anyways, i'm still pretty psyched about this game.

I hope you can put your own songs on it.

My kind of music isnt in this kind of game. Plus the guitar playing would be too fast for the Wii :lol:

....meh, i still think this game is gonna plumit in on the wii, the track list looks good, but still i think the game is gonna fail

zapasant93 said:
....meh, i still think this game is gonna plumit in on the wii, the track list looks good, but still i think the game is gonna fail
why?

zapasant93 said:

The pre-orders for the Wii version of the game+guitar are outpacing the pre-orders for the other versions.

Back