Votes: 39 92.9%
  • Clinton

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters

Floydd

雨... 雨..
Feb 6, 2008
Canada
What are your views on the elections going on in the U.S?

I personally think that if Clinton wins, everything is going to go straight to hell. Not trying to be sexist, but I just think Clinton wouldn't too good of a job. On the other hand Obama, I think that this guy will turn the U.S over to a new leaf. He''s a good leader, he'd be the first colored president, which is always a good thing. And his name translated into english mean "Blessed".. Coincidence? I think not. But yes, post your views and opinions on the election of the next U.S President.
Barack%20Obama%20'08%20Desktop%20Wallpaper.jpg

obama vs McCain

McCain FTW!!!!

no kidding, im rooting for barack

How about none, was voting for Romney until he dropped out. Clinton is well.........yeah going to hell. Obama has no experience at all.....so yeah. Mccain.

As long as it's not Hilary.. (Plus my preseason top 2 are still in. McCain and Obama)

I've added a poll to the thread. As for my choice, I would support Obama.

well.. if obama wins he is going to get assassinated it is just the american way, think about past history any time a person trys to make change they are killed martin luther, malcom x, J.F.K, Ghandi etc also get real a black present? If Hilary wins then Bill Clinton is gonna be playing a big role in her decision making and their is rumors going around that Bush is writing some of her speeches :wtf: . I dunno much about mccain. Overall the U.S. government is corrupt, so no matter who wins nothing is gonna change in the states. For people who are interested in what i am talking about or feel some what the way i feel watch this movie right now. http://zeitgeistmovie.com/ this movie talks a lot about Religion, 911 setup, the people who control the goverment and print our money, and towards the ending things u will say are outrageous. **WARNING watch this movie with an open mind**

Last edited:
Here, this may not change your mind, but in my lifetime (13 y.o.) There has been no president that has not had a last name different from "Clinton" or "Bush." Come on! Let's see another person instead of someone from the same family that has been appointed to president for the past 13+years.

Oh yeah, and Obama went to my school (Punahou), so I would like him to win.

Neither really. But of the two, part of me prefers Obama. I had enough of being accused of wanting to poison seniors, starve children, and strangle kittens during the last Clinton presidency, all because I have the audacity to believe in a limited government. Obama brags about his tone of argument a little too much, but he's not wrong in principle. It's a better method. It's easier to attract the center and the center right when you aren't accusing them of genocide, and it makes rational dialogue and compromise possible. Both Clintons have always been satisfied to win elections by making the center stay home.

On top of which, if I had to choose between to healthcare systems that had too much of government making choices it has no business making, Obama's has somewhat more respect for individual choice.

C1audio said:
well.. if obama wins he is going to get assassinated it is just the american way, think about past history any time a person trys to make change they are killed martin luther, malcom x, J.F.K, Ghandi etc also get real a black present? [/B]

That's true... But like you said the whole god damn thing is corrupt. There piratically is no more justice and freedom of speech in the U.S

Back