Oblivion Should Be For Wii!!!!

The problem with Oblivion is there is too much freedom, and not enough stuff to do. The guards are stupid and unrealistic aswell. You steal a piece of fruit in one town, and across the entire world, all the guards know who you are? I hate these RPG games that favour "good" heroes, and then completely unbalance "evil" heroes.

But meh, once you've done something in the game once, you don't need to do it again. Even being a vampire sounded cool, but in the end, you could just feast on the blood of people. It didnt kill them, it didnt hurt them, it didnt turn them into a vampire. They just stayed asleep and then woke up and went about their business. I always imagined that if you were a vampire you could slaughter a town and feast on them all, turning them into your undead army. Then turn the town into a vampire nest. Chase down scared pedestrians and catch them. Even fly. But no, you just drink blood and burn in the sun. Hazaah...

Oblivion was WAYYYYY overrated. This is another case of "graphics > gameplay". Take away the graphics and put it on the Wii, and you'll have nothing left.

no it shouldnt be for the wii. The game would look like a pile of crap.

That reminds me, i havnt beaten oblivion yet :p Ill do it after i get 1000 gamerscore in nhl 07...

soulchief said:
no it shouldnt be for the wii. The game would look like a pile of crap.

That reminds me, i havnt beaten oblivion yet :p Ill do it after i get 1000 gamerscore in nhl 07...

same with me, can never find the time to play it. You have to really play it for 1hr 30m at a time minimum

oblivion wank

i dont think oblivion should be for the wii i went on it at my 2 m8s house and i thought it was bollocks on pc and xbox so it will just probs ruin the wii if they bring it out

Ide really like Command & Conquer renegade to be one of the games if any of youplayed that or heard of it.

Flip said:
The problem with Oblivion is there is too much freedom, and not enough stuff to do. The guards are stupid and unrealistic aswell. You steal a piece of fruit in one town, and across the entire world, all the guards know who you are? I hate these RPG games that favour "good" heroes, and then completely unbalance "evil" heroes.

But meh, once you've done something in the game once, you don't need to do it again. Even being a vampire sounded cool, but in the end, you could just feast on the blood of people. It didnt kill them, it didnt hurt them, it didnt turn them into a vampire. They just stayed asleep and then woke up and went about their business. I always imagined that if you were a vampire you could slaughter a town and feast on them all, turning them into your undead army. Then turn the town into a vampire nest. Chase down scared pedestrians and catch them. Even fly. But no, you just drink blood and burn in the sun. Hazaah...

Oblivion was WAYYYYY overrated. This is another case of "graphics > gameplay". Take away the graphics and put it on the Wii, and you'll have nothing left.
BAHA, Yeah. I tried talking to this NPC behind a counter, accidently picked up a piece of bread, and some guards came in and arrested me.

Back on Topic Please. Elder Scrolls V (if they ever make it) should be for the Wii it would be awsome.

I think Oblivion would not be that good on Wii, graphically they'd need to ramp it down too much and I guess that beeing such a big game they would also need to split it into like four discs to get it running smoothly on Wii cause they can't just compress all the maps and stuff onto one DVD and run it smoothly from there, has anyone checked how much space it takes on your HDD when installed? probably more than 5Gb and even then its still loading something from the DVD.

Now something that would be way better than Oblivion and Red Steel is Blade of Darkness, anyone tested it? It's really cool.

Ronan said:
same with me, can never find the time to play it. You have to really play it for 1hr 30m at a time minimum

I'm disappointed in you Ronan, at first I though you were a celtic football fan - now I know you're a celtic American Football fan

infernocs said:
I think Oblivion would not be that good on Wii, graphically they'd need to ramp it down too much and I guess that beeing such a big game they would also need to split it into like four discs to get it running smoothly on Wii cause they can't just compress all the maps and stuff onto one DVD and run it smoothly from there, has anyone checked how much space it takes on your HDD when installed? probably more than 5Gb and even then its still loading something from the DVD.

It would fit onto a DVD easily, /especially/ if the quality was dropped. Afaik, the games for the Xbox 360 are on DVDs, since the HDDVD drive is optional. The game would fit on 1 or 2 discs. That's not much of a hastle. RE4 was on 2 discs. But I'm certain Oblivion is 1 DVD, since it wouldn't work having to change the discs everytime you walk into a new area.

Back