Official Breeders Thread

Do not go off topic. If not the pokemon called Adminsaur will use it's attack Post-Erasing and User-Warning :lol:

As you guys now. I'm the most veteran breeder in this forum. So I can breed almost everything. However, I have "too much" of everything (even rare TMs, as I have 6-7 of each) so, if some one wanna ask me for an egg, I will glad breed, but, I invite you to request eggs to other breeders.

If anyway you wanna one egg from me, just PM. (I also trade berries, check my siggy)

OK I will take breeding requests. I can breed any pokemon from the first 386 (that aren't legendary) and basicly all pokemon in DP.

The extra is that I will breed you a pokemon with the nature of your desire and 2 (maybe more if I feel like it), flawless IVs of your choice.

All I ask is for 2 TMs from DP that you only get one of in the game or else an evolving item like protector, reaper cloth or dubious disk and I also except life orbs. A shiny will go for a bred pokemon (must of course be legit).

If someone gets me a Manaphy, I can include Phione in my breeding as well.

Egg moves come at a little more cost, but can be done quite easily. Same thing for gender and ability.

PS: I don't hack, I just know how to breed.

Last edited:
massi4h said:
OK I will take breeding requests. I can breed any pokemon from the first 386 (that aren't legendary) and basicly all pokemon in DP.

The extra is that I will breed you a pokemon with the nature of your desire and 2 (maybe more if I feel like it), flawless IVs of your choice.

All I ask is for 2 TMs from DP that you only get one of in the game or else an evolving item like protector, reaper cloth or dubious disk and I also except life orbs.

If someone gets me a Manaphy, I can include Phione in my breeding as well.
That's basically everything....

emmspokemon said:
hey people i breed certin eggs each day
im breeding EEVEE today
if u want 1 pm me
and today, im breeding......

Staryu
Duskull
Porygon
Elekid
Beldum
Gible