Official Contest Thread - Due when +500 posts.

hey, slimi, i got the answer finally!
and the answer is........TOGEKISS!!!!!!!
Togekiss weighs exactly the same as the boy character, 83.8!!!!!
so what are my choices for pokemon?

Ditto428 said:
hey, slimi, i got the answer finally!
and the answer is........TOGEKISS!!!!!!!
Togekiss weighs exactly the same as the boy character, 83.8!!!!!
so what are my choices for pokemon?
any 12 eggs of pokemon I can make. And wow I wasn't thinking of togekiss, but your right! I was thinking of skunktank. And I even guessed skunktank on my very first guess!!! okay go to trading thread and see what eggs I can make and choose 12. Oh yeah you also get 2 focus sashes.

oh look what I found! fearow has 83.8 lbs. too!

cool suduwoodo has 83.8 again!

Next contest: find a pokemon that weighs 0.2 lbs. and another pokemon that weighs 0.7 lbs

Last edited:
Slimi said:
any 12 eggs of pokemon I can make. And wow I wasn't thinking of togekiss, but your right! I was thinking of skunktank. And I even guessed skunktank on my very first guess!!! okay go to trading thread and see what eggs I can make and choose 12. Oh yeah you also get 2 focus sashes.

oh look what I found! fearow has 83.8 lbs. too!

cool suduwoodo has 83.8 again!

Next contest: find a pokemon that weighs 0.2 lbs. and another pokemon that weighs 0.7 lbs
Haunter weighs in at 0.2 pounds.....

PokeChamp said:
Haunter weighs in at 0.2 pounds.....
Yes, but you don't have to say!!! Omg now they got 1/2!!! plus they 0.7 lbs one is SOOO easy!!!

hmmm...something that weighs 36.4 lbs now......get that and 0.7 and win...AND DON'T SAY THE ANSWER FOR ONE UNTIL YOU GET BOTH

Last edited:
Slimi said:
Yes, but you don't have to say!!! Omg now they got 1/2!!! plus they 0.7 lbs one is SOOO easy!!!
and the 0.7 is rotom.... really easy.... how many do i get?

No you don't win pokechamp...... I changed it..... You gotta tell me when you get BOTH! And also I changed it to 36.4 pounds now...

Slimi said:
No you don't win pokechamp...... I changed it..... You gotta tell me when you get BOTH! And also I changed it to 36.4 pounds now...
WTF!
Do not do that, or else people will not play....

Rotom- 0.7
Haunter- 0.2

PokeChamp said:
WTF!
Do not do that, or else people will not play....

Rotom- 0.7
Haunter- 0.2
fine......but you get a small prize......pick only 2 eggs I can make you....

Slimi said:
fine......but you get a small prize......pick only 2 eggs I can make you....
hmm, i guess

Kangaskhan
Zangoose

thanks... i dont mind its small, besides, i do not have a pkmn with 36.4 weight..:lol:

Heres a little contest [no prizes though tough luck] to test your knowledge at breeding.

I have an Electivire with 31 Iv's in Hp. As we know, when we breed, 3 I'vs from the parents are given to the child. Well what do I breed with Electivire, to eventually get a Goldeen with 31 Iv's in Hp?

[Note: Don't say something like Electivire + Goldeen = 31 hp iv Goldeen. We know that's impossible, so it has to be something like

Togepi + Pikachu = Pikachu + Rattata = Rattata + ....

Get it?]

WuddlePook said:
Heres a little contest [no prizes though tough luck] to test your knowledge at breeding.

I have an Electivire with 31 Iv's in Hp. As we know, when we breed, 3 I'vs from the parents are given to the child. Well what do I breed with Electivire, to eventually get a Goldeen with 31 Iv's in Hp?

[Note: Don't say something like Electivire + Goldeen = 31 hp iv Goldeen. We know that's impossible, so it has to be something like

Togepi + Pikachu = Pikachu + Rattata = Rattata + ....

Get it?]
yeah, but it has to be a female goldeen each time...

Back