Official 'I got a Wii' thread

woot i got one at frys the other day ;] bundle pack and im lovin it ! cant playing it and buying games for it ahah

Yes I've had my Wii for awhile its a funny story how i got it.
"Santa"(I have a 8 year old sister who believes in him)gave me an "I.O.U" for one Wii so one day my dad stopped by Circuit City and asked if they had a Wii the guy at the counter said yeah sure ill go on back.(walks to the back and comes with a Wii) Another guy comes and says "Aren't those Wii's for the online customers. Thats what the boss said." The guy at the counter says "No its ok."

And now i might get a 360 for Christmas and then i will have a Wii60 (don't worry im getting halo 3!!!)

i got my wii at 6 am this morning...i went to toys r us at 4..no luck...then i went to k mart at 5..and they were about a half hour away from opening when my dad called and told me that while i was wating at k mart..he went to game stop in the mall for the heck of it..knowing they wouldent have one for me..and sure enough..he was wrong....they had 8 wiis and gave out 8 tickets to the first 8 in line..my dad...was #8....im so happy now..but unfortunatly...i gotta wait till christmas to play it..but atleast i got it

i got up at 6 in the morning and was at our gamestop at 6:45. they had 6 and I got the second one. They were sold out in five minutes. My parents let me get it programed and stuff and then i had to put it up until christmas and i just now found out where to find my friend code so i wish i could get it back out but i can wait a couple of weeks... at least i hope!!!

A Little Cheaper than Normal

So...yesterday I talk to a local who puts up an ebay listing for 260. He wants me to send him 280 for it by paypal and he will cancel his ebay auction. After talking back and forth, he decides to keep the ebay auction and sells for a good chunk of change. I'm thinking he would've tried to rip me off anyways if I sent him a paypal payment outside of ebay.

So on Black Friday, I sat in front of my computer armed with AZGrabber. I start to shut down my computer at 2pm and pick up my wife to go shopping when the alarm goes nuts. Needless to say, I got my Wii ordered 2 minutes later AND it was cheaper than 280.

DO NOT buy from resellers people. You only cheat yourselves and I would rather trust Amazon than a snot-nosed teenager that had his hands all over the box for weeks before you buy it. Amazon puts plenty up at a time. There were Wiis up for at least 20 more minutes after I bought mine. Plus Amazon limits the total purchased AND disables one-click ordering for this item so everyone gets a chance. Just go to azgrabber.com and get yours.

I am a Lucky Man!!!

I got my Wii at the local gamestop by sheer chance. Headed out to Best Buy at 3:30 and there was a line around the block, so I figured I would drive around and just happened on a moviestop right beside gamestop and thought both had opened early.

There were two people in line at gamestop and they had a sign saying they had six for Black Friday so I stayed and got one hehehe. I only waited 1 hour, but I have been trying to get a Wii for months WHEW! I was gonna put it up until x-mas for the kids but couldn't control myself. We played it all day long!

Paid the regular price, and didn't have to negotiate. Thank goodness I got lucky, because had I not found this I was gonna go into debt for the PS3 lol. New to Wii, new to forum. Greetings all =)

I got mine last night via my little Bro who works for Argos :D
They are like gold dust here.....paid normal price for it too!
Now to get the blasted thing working (damm WiiRemote not working)
Alex

I actually got mine back in September for my birthday, they were not availiable anywhere, but my parents own a business who gives 'points' for buying lighters and stuff like that and my mom had a bunch of points and got it for me. It's always nice to have the hook ups...

All right, I got mine this morning from Toys R' Us. They had SO MANY, it was ridiculous. The line wasn't that insane either, they had twice as many Wii's as there were people in line. I think the rumor I heard that TRU was holding their Black Friday Wii's for Sunday was true.

Got my wii at gamestop to
they anded out 13 tickets ad i got the 12th one i as so happy cant play till my grades get up but wen i do ima be so happy

Hey whats goin on first time posting on this forum but i got a Wii on Friday at a gamestop early that moring they had 8 and i was 3rd in line problem is i have to wait till xmas and as they say waiting is the hardest part....

Back