Official Need For Speed ProStreet Thread

Ummm, yay. A game coming out which I'm not getting.

EDIT: Reason for not getting it is NFS2's fault. I got the DS game, and it was HORRIBLE! Which just shows, bad games lower the sales of the rest of your game. Me, I'll stick to Mario Kart.

Last edited:
Got it on pre-order, it should be here in 18 days! Can't wait, I enjoyed Carbon (although it wasn't as good as the Underground's), but this one looks very promising!

might buy this game, it looks promising........i enjoyed carbon a little bit more then the usual person, im definetly going to buy this

this game looks awesome! i'd get it if i had the money, but i'm prob gonna wait til christmas, so pm me then when you guys get MoH2 and Need for Speed!

i preordered it for PS3, dont like wii controls for most racers, dunno why, i like excite truck

JAKE196 said:
. . .

don't post then.

yeah I have no clue if this game is gonna be good or not, carbon sucked, hope this is better.
I am interested though.

Yeah, just noticed what a spam post, so I added a little more insight to my reason for not getting it. Thanks for the pointer!

ronjon13 said:
i hope you can switch the controls so that you can use the nunchuck and not tilt the wiimote
Yeah me too - I'm sure you will be able to though. On Carbon I used the option of steering with the analog on the Nunchuck, and accelerating by tilting the Wiimote to a horizontal position, with Z being brake (as opposed to tilting the Wiimote back up to brake).

Pro Street will be better I know how some people keep whining "im not buying this game until EA put the virtual world back in it." well they should get over it because EA is taking the NFS series in a good direction. NFS: Underground 2 almost did not come out because the ESRB was saying that" it may influence people to think they can do real street races" and of course that cant because the street of today have cars packed in all day long and there not even wide enough. im sure that EA may go back to street racing after pro street or make to separate trilogy's the Pro Street (driving in organized street races) or go back to what Most wanted was (illegal but awsome street races). I knoe this game will not blow out.

Back