Official Need For Speed ProStreet Thread

MRCOOLGH said:
Pro Street will be better I know how some people keep whining "im not buying this game until EA put the virtual world back in it." well they should get over it because EA is taking the NFS series in a good direction. NFS: Underground 2 almost did not come out because the ESRB was saying that" it may influence people to think they can do real street races" and of course that cant because the street of today have cars packed in all day long and there not even wide enough. im sure that EA may go back to street racing after pro street or make to separate trilogy's the Pro Street (driving in organized street races) or go back to what Most wanted was (illegal but awsome street races). I knoe this game will not blow out.
Finaly someone understands!
Well sad:yesnod:

I think there was already a thread talking about this, but I will most likely be getting it, but for 360. I don't like the driving controls with the Wii, dunno, just not my thing. I've bought every NFS game since Undergrounds release, and I like them all. I would like to see a virtual world in the next series of NFS games, because I think that really adds a lot more to the racing games. I haven't seen much more than commercials on it, but from what I've seen it looks real good. Can anybody give me a readers digest version of what the premise of this one is about? (Like how Most Wanted and Carbon had story lines, what is the story line with this one?)

I want to know what the Wii Versions like, i heard there's only going to be one controller set up!!??? surely not in this day and age.
IF the set up is good (or can be made to be good) and the graphics look ok which i really hope they do i'm going to purchase it.

Does the B button control the gas? Otherwise there will be no analogue throttle.
Of course, that does mean we will deffinately be having ON/OFF breaks :(

the IGN review may be better and I get the feeling that those wii screen shots are the ones from the ps2 version. and by those screen shots I meant the ones in the uk review of the wii version.

Last edited:
Ign gave it a 6.8...cars handle like boats, tracks are boring, not a lot of "stuff" to do, bad menu, graphics aren't the hottest, worst score for a need for speed game since i don't even know when. I'm sooooo pissed. :mad5:

Me too mate, i was REALLY looking forward to this, almost had it on pre-order - thank god i didnt.
It really rubs it in that for some reson they've not even bothered with the online stuff in the Wii version, whats that about!? I'm off for a little cry.

ThrillSeeker said:
Ign gave it a 6.8...cars handle like boats, tracks are boring, not a lot of "stuff" to do, bad menu, graphics aren't the hottest, worst score for a need for speed game since i don't even know when. I'm sooooo pissed. :mad5:

That was the X360/PS3 review, the Wii version could be better. :scared: I wasn't planning on picking this up anyway, Mario Kart all the way!

Same review for the XBOX 360 version. 6.8. I'll still pick it up, but for that system and maybe in a month or two when the price drops.

WOW! The graphics in the Wii version are freakin horrible. I've seen better graphics on playstation 1.

Guys I baught nfs prostreet and I would give it a 8.1,
And you have to use the wii remote to drive.
PS: ask me any question that you need a answer!

Back