Official Need For Speed ProStreet Thread

mark84 said:
haha, the idea of having a slider adjusting torque is laughable, i cant believe that wss ever implemented on anything post-1990.
The graphics stuffs perhaps a little controversial as its difficult to prove, but i imagine this games got ported over as fast as possible from the console it was designed for (most prob 360) which is fair enough but it generally meens its not all it could be - in terms of play or, i suspect graphics on the Wii.

ProStreet graphics --> DS game on a TV..

-For those who have this game, and have/had Carbon, how does it compare?

-Are you 100% sure that you can't change the controls like in Carbon?

I think that's all I need to know. For now.

Lewi T said:
-For those who have this game, and have/had Carbon, how does it compare?

-Are you 100% sure that you can't change the controls like in Carbon?

I think that's all I need to know. For now.
Well I find ProStreet is better and U CAN NOT change the controls
I am 110% Sure.

Well I know it has control options I just havn't looked into it. Prostreet is so much more fun than Carbon. The announcer on the game is annoying as hell though and btw, get used to the name Ryan Cooper lol.

MrKlown said:
Well I know it has control options I just havn't looked into it. Prostreet is so much more fun than Carbon. The announcer on the game is annoying as hell though and btw, get used to the name Ryan Cooper lol.

Haha. In the beginning of the game I was like, "Why does this announcer keep talking about some guy named Ryan Cooper? And why is he following me to every race?!" I thought he was my rival.

Mako said:
Haha. In the beginning of the game I was like, "Why does this announcer keep talking about some guy named Ryan Cooper? And why is he following me to every race?!" I thought he was my rival.
I know lmao,
I was like Wtf????

This game got trashed in the reviews that I read on IGN. No surprise to me that the Need for Speed franchise is/has been going downhill since the release of Need for Speed: Underground. Sorry Pro Street, but you have ended my cycle of buying NFS games.

This game has indeed gotten bad reviews but the way I see it, never rely on reviews. The game does have a lot of cons but it has pros too but it seems people only want to talk about the cons. Some of the pros is that it is quite difficult. How many racing games can you honestly say is difficult?

I have a couple questions about this

Is it out yet(wiki says it is but its not always right)?
If it is does any one have it and does it have Nintendo Wi-fi like wiki says?

P.S. if your wondering no i didnt read any of the posts in this thread cus i'm too lazy lolz

To answer your questions:

-Yes it has been released, 11/14/07.
-I haven't seen the blue Wi-Fi denotation on any cover-shots of the game, but Wikipedia has it listed as being one of the "Unreleased Wi-Fi games" so I'm not 100% sure.

yeh i thought it was released but i didnt see it at the store yet does anyone on here have it and can they confirm weather it has wireless or not?

Link_of_Hyrule said:
yeh i thought it was released but i didnt see it at the store yet does anyone on here have it and can they confirm weather it has wireless or not?
Dude can you read, I only wrote it like 6 times that I got it...

wiiman14 said:
Well I find ProStreet is better and U CAN NOT change the controls
I am 110% Sure.
If it's better than Carbon than I'll still be getting it, because I enjoyed Carbon to be honest! But not being able to change the controls is a bit off-putting, I prefer using the Wiimote like a gas pedal. How hard is it using the 'mote as a steering wheel? I never really tried it on Carbon.

Back