Official Need For Speed ProStreet Thread

Lewi T said:
If it's better than Carbon than I'll still be getting it, because I enjoyed Carbon to be honest! But not being able to change the controls is a bit off-putting, I prefer using the Wiimote like a gas pedal. How hard is it using the 'mote as a steering wheel? I never really tried it on Carbon.
It is hard at the begening, but you get really use to it.
It is surprisingly really fun!

Well, I am impressed that someone other than me likes prostreet lol. It's fun but I think it gets harder as you progress because then you start having to worry about having the right car for the right thing. Can't just use one car for everything.

MrKlown said:
Well, I am impressed that someone other than me likes prostreet lol. It's fun but I think it gets harder as you progress because then you start having to worry about having the right car for the right thing. Can't just use one car for everything.
That has been a quality of great racing games for years, when one car does it all for you, it kinda takes away from the game IMO. I like needing a "technical track" car, a "drag" car, and a "drift" car. I'm also the type who likes to get every car in the game and modify them and use them for their strengths.

i think pro street kicks ass, its prob the most realistic nfs there is out. you can do so much to your car custom wise and the body kits are accually functional. so all of you that are wining and complaining this is wii, not ps3 or xbox 360 so quit bitching dam you guys sound like little girls..

goodiemob said:
i think pro street kicks ass, its prob the most realistic nfs there is out. you can do so much to your car custom wise and the body kits are accually functional. so all of you that are wining and complaining this is wii, not ps3 or xbox 360 so quit bitching dam you guys sound like little girls..
Good post :)

I just loved the first need for speed on the ps2, so I think I am going to give Pro Street a try on my Wii.:drool:

is this an online racing game?

we need an online racing game before mario kart takes over xD

phillepino said:
is this an online racing game?

we need an online racing game before mario kart takes over xD
There is no online for the Wii version of Pro Street. However, there is online for the XBox 360 and PS3 versions of the game.

i think that nintendo should had made the games online...the wii already has internet on it(im on it right now)..it sucks that we cant play online like ps3 and 360

well I just bought my first online game Metal of Honor 2 (no friend codes mwhahaaha) anyways yeh im not buying any more racing games unless they have online

Back