Official Q & A Thread

iirc beat up is a 10 BP move which goes only on base attack vs base defense. Each pokemon on your team that is not fainted or with a status effect will attack the opposing pokemon with a 10 BP (might be higher) attack going with base attack vs base defense.

It ends up quite weak. Pretty much the only pokemon you can use it on is Blissey, since Beat Up only goes by base defense and not EVs or nature. Most of the time it can 2HKO Blissey, which is a good move Houndoom and any Jolly or Choice Scarf Dugtrio.

PokeChamp said:
the more pokemon, the more damage...

if there is

Blastiose = Water
Charizard = Fire
Venasaur = Grass

they will do Water, Fire, and Grass type attacks
(blastiose water ect...)
EDIT:
Thanks massi4h. That is the information I needed.

i got a misdrevous in a trade at about lvl 52, i trained it up to lvl 94 and its a mismagius now without doing any ev training and its stats are hp.235 atk.188 def. 136 sp. atk 228. sp. def 232 and speed is 245 (at lvl 94, it has a lonely nature) so wat i'm askin is has my mismagius been previously ev trained in spl atk and spl def or are these the normal base stats?
aslo, wat would be good ev's to have in a slowking? thanks

Last edited:
Kyuoh, no its not possible to have a pokemon hatch in a great/ultra ball.

Ness sorry but its pretty hard to deduce EVs its been trained in at lvl 94,maybe you could use those EV reducing berries and start EV training him again?
-Slowking hmmm, never really used him before, The EVs you train him depend on what role your gonna give him in your team though,e.g. for Tanks you'd train in the defences, and for sweepers one of the attacks and speed

Brendo, it depends what your using those two pokemon for, id usually go with a torterra lol(because of a kick ass annoying moveset it is able to have lol)

slowking has high special defence but no speed, u may want a speed reducing nature as it aint gona outspeed anything and also u can spreed more EVs on its defences, its a good pokemon with high HP so EV that a bit also

thanks for that ayo and mztikalace, but with mismagius i was thinking of breeding another misdrevous and putting some ev's on atk and def. because its only ghost type move is shadow ball it really needs a higher atk stat.

Ness said:
thanks for that ayo and mztikalace, but with mismagius i was thinking of breeding another misdrevous and putting some ev's on atk and def. because its only ghost type move is shadow ball it really needs a higher atk stat.

Give it

Calm Mind
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Thunder Bolt / Thunder

And avoid introduceing her to any physical attackers.
It sounds crazy, but try it, Mismagius's Special attack, special deffence stat,s and speed is all at 105 as a base stat, her hp and physical stats blow. Keep her special orented and she can become a pretty savage spec wall /sweeper

Last edited:
at the moment i got shadow ball, energy ball, psychic and dark pulse, butdefinatly wanna keep energy ball. maybe if i got rid of psychic and replaced it with toxic then made her hold black glasses to increse dark pulse's power. good idea?
and thanks for the advice strype:thumbsup:

i would get substatute its a great move it takes a little bit of your health and then you cannot be attacked for like 3 or 4 turns my mew has this move and after i substatute and then i use rest and then i wont be attacked and i use hyperbeam and do the same thing but with hyperbeam

Strype McClaine said:
Give it

Calm Mind
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Thunder Bolt / Thunder

And avoid introduceing her to any physical attackers.
It sounds crazy, but try it, Mismagius's Special attack, special deffence stat,s and speed is all at 105 as a base stat, her hp and physical stats blow. Keep her special orented and she can become a pretty savage spec wall /sweeper
not a bad set but i feel substitute is a bit out of place on it. Maybe swap it with confuse ray, and dont use thunder its chance of missing is greater then tbolt yet it only has a little bit more power. Tbolt is more reassuring.

im thinking of making a speed party, which would be the best pokemons?, im using alakazam for one of them, is aerodactyl any good?

iRAWR said:
im thinking of making a speed party, which would be the best pokemons?, im using alakazam for one of them, is aerodactyl any good?
http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/stat/speed.shtml
List of Pokemon with the highest speed.

Aerodactyl is an awesome fast Pokemon. Theres Weavile/Sceptile/Jolteon/Ambipom/Floatzel/etc.

Back