Official Q & A Thread

i heard that there are some at the rich guys mansion house thingy.... but ive beeen for a freaking long time

Ditto + Eevee = Eevee army.
Thats all their really is to it folks, get one eevee, and then start going to town.
If you want to get something hard from the bebe eevee, get a female (12%) then you can breed in any move you want from it's egg list. aaannndd, their are a few moves ON said egg list that freaking rock.. (cough~ Wish//Curse ~Cough)

iRAWR said:
i heard that there are some at the rich guys mansion house thingy.... but ive beeen for a freaking long time
its true there are eevees there. one day save before your ask him. if he doesnt say eevees then turn off and try again.

dammit this is bugging me alot, i have gible hatch and its inside a ultra ball, and and weavile lvl 100 EV train egg hatch inside ultraball too ._.

anyway just to make sure, guts makes ur pokemon immune to burn's effect right??

kyouh said:
dammit this is bugging me alot, i have gible hatch and its inside a ultra ball, and and weavile lvl 100 EV train egg hatch inside ultraball too ._.

anyway just to make sure, guts makes ur pokemon immune to burn's effect right??
if your pokemon has guts its atk is 1.5x higher than normal( 300 atk would become 450 )

Reaper12324 said:
if your pokemon has guts its atk is 1.5x higher than normal( 300 atk would become 450 )

i know the equation but burn cuts attack by .5, ive heard guts makes ur pokemon immune to burn's effect so im checking if its true or not

Ayo said:
yeh the brun effect doesnt incure if ur pokemon has the ability guts

i went to check it out at serebii, it says it makes ur pokemon immune to the effect of burn ._., then i would be using flame orb than toxic orb then. thnx anyway though hehehe

Guts gives a 1.5 attack boost anytime a status effect is placed upon them.
The Secondary status effect is negated, while the primary is still in effect.
Examples:
Sleep = They are still asleep, Guts activates (Sleep talk would work)
Parlized = They still have a 50% of not attacking, No -.5 to Speed, still 1.5 to attack
Burn = Dammage every turn, no -.5 Attk, +.5 to Attack
Poison = Dammage every turn, no -.5 Sp. Attk, +.5 to Attack
Frozen = Guts activates, but lets face it, your boned

hey i have 2 mudkips both w/ impish nature
1 is capable of taking hit
2 likes 2 thrash about
yet neither have max iv in atk or def PLZ HELP NO THERE NOT HACKED

toadsage said:
hey i have 2 mudkips both w/ impish nature
1 is capable of taking hit
2 likes 2 thrash about
yet neither have max iv in atk or def PLZ HELP NO THERE NOT HACKED
Just because it has the personality that has the possibility of having 31 iv's in the corresponding stat, doesn't mean it will have 31 ivs. The personality just means that stat [in which case defense/attack] has the highest iv out of the rest of it's stats. It has either 1/6/11/16/21/26 as it's highest iv.

and no need for the capital letters ._. i highly doubt someones going to call you a hacker for having a pokemon with a nature/personality ._.''

WuddlePook said:
Just because it has the personality that has the possibility of having 31 iv's in the corresponding stat, doesn't mean it will have 31 ivs. The personality just means that stat [in which case defense/attack] has the highest iv out of the rest of it's stats. It has either 1/6/11/16/21/26 as it's highest iv.

and no need for the capital letters ._. i highly doubt someones going to call you a hacker for having a pokemon with a nature/personality ._.''
well it also has ice ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back