Official Q & A Thread

Guys... Tell me. How can I send you those pokemons without passing them thru my diamond version... I do not want to mess up the game... The game that I second hand purchased, is a leaf green.

I went in that game to the Trainer Tower (because I did not remember what it was about) and a trainer sent a shinny espeon (only that trainer had a shinny...) That was too odd...

Well... tell me then, how can I send those legendaries? I'm not willing to connect a full game of bad eggs, and odd stuff to my diamond edition.

Monogatari said:
emphasis mine.

did you know leafgreen gives magbys, firered gives elekids? :p

if you want an elekid i'll hook you up though since i do own firered

Nah... I just want to fill pokedex... I purchase it just because several of my pokemon games are european (as I been there some years) and I needed it.

Can I get Gengar in the Old Chateu with that game attached?

The EV training will be faster.

Chicagoan said:

Answer:
Yes you can. FireRed or LeafGreen inserted on the DS.

Go to the Old Chateau and then to the room with a painting with "red eyes", there you have a Rare chance to encounter a wild Gengar.

Last edited:
Added new fresh information in the first post! Pokemon Links!!! Go and take a look.

Also, I will update it with the last (mine) question.

Do not go off topic, please :yesnod:

Everything goes awesome, thanks.

1st post updated

danny7147551 said:
Okay man, don't do that, that's even making it worse, thats spam again, just PM Chicagoan or someone saying that, that is again spamming.

Anyways, can someone name a good team? Also I need to know what nature makes what Iv's increase and decrease

Slimi said:
Also I need to know what nature makes what Iv's increase and decrease

Answer
Natures never increase or decrease Individual Values (IVs).
You get a +- 10% with different natures in 2 stats.

Not including 5 natures that are neutral to all stats.
Check the first page. Chicagoan put a link to a nature's guide.

OK i posted this a long time ago somewhere else(i forgot where) and no one answered...so ill just ask here...
At Jubilife & Eterna there is a lady blocking me from downstairs in the poke center and at other places she isn't.this isn't bothering my wi-fi or anything i just wanted to know why she is blocking me.

icyoooppplaa said:
OK i posted this a long time ago somewhere else(i forgot where) and no one answered...so ill just ask here...
At Jubilife & Eterna there is a lady blocking me from downstairs in the poke center and at other places she isn't.this isn't bothering my wi-fi or anything i just wanted to know why she is blocking me.

I thought that was a built in little feature of the game to hold you from getting a wi-fi FC till so far in...
Can you go to the GTS still?

oh you might be right cause in the begining of the game you need like 2-3 badges to get in the GTS...:drool:

Slimi said:
Also I need to know what nature makes what Iv's increase and decrease

IV's cannot increase or decrease, they are a set value that all pokemon have that cannot change.

Chicagoan said:

i get gengars and haunters with Sapphire inserted, but the only room u can get them in is the room with 'the eyes'. I think its the second door from the right

Last edited:
Back