Official Q & A Thread

A Legit Darkrai which was obtained from going to the movie Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkrai.

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
what is a uber pokemon?
From what I believe, an 'Uber' Pokemon is a tier typically given to the 'Badass' Legends due to their ridiculous base stat, thus separating them from the other pokemon tiers.

WuddlePook said:
From what I believe, an 'Uber' Pokemon is a tier typically given to the 'Badass' Legends due to their ridiculous base stat, thus separating them from the other pokemon tiers.
technically an uber is any legend. and for some reason there are some people out there under the assumption that pokemon like tyranitar, garchomp, dragonite, salamence and metagross are also ubers, which is untrue.

Reaper12324 said:
technically an uber is any legend. and for some reason there are some people out there under the assumption that pokemon like tyranitar, garchomp, dragonite, salamence and metagross are also ubers, which is untrue.
Not true, from what I've read, Pokemon like Cresselia, Jirachi, and Heatran are not classified as Ubers but Overused

WuddlePook said:
Not true, from what I've read, Pokemon like Cresselia, Jirachi, and Heatran are not classified as Ubers but Overused
i can understand why people think that cresselia and jirachi arent ubers. but heatran is one. because when EV trained 5 of 6 of his stats are over 300. his sp atk is 394 when EV trained right.

An uber pokemon can be called, an unfair pokemon. Usually, the pokemons are outstanding in one stat (Alakazam on Sp Attack. Electrode on Speed) You may see 200s as overall stats and +350 on their best stat.
However, there are some pokemons that are oustanding in several stats. Darkrai for example, has a lot of speed, sp attack, attack and very sweet defenses. Mewtwo has a lot of sp attack, a lot of hp, a lot of speed and a lot of attack with no bad defenses... That is called an Uber pokemon.

There are a special pokemon that its an Uber itself... Called Wobuffet. He's stats on HP are on the top 5. He has a lot of defense/sp defense. However, its special ability makes it even more uber, as you can't switch pokemons when you are fighting a wobuffet. That blocks any easy strategy to defeat it such toxic (as if you play 1vs1 and you have a sweeper in game, its dead for sure, as Wobuffet is capable from taking one hit from a STAB special attack with 403 sp attack.

Updated 1st first.

Last edited:
Two questions.

I keep asking this one and no one seems to answer me on it.
1) How does synchronize work with flame orb and toxic orb? Will it pass it on?

2) How is damage calculated? I been wondering this one for a while...

Does choice items make you like attack with one move until you switch out right? so if you switch out and go back in battle will the 1.5x still work?

I'm going to bump someones question because I'm curious too...
Strype McClaine said:
Two questions.

I keep asking this one and no one seems to answer me on it.
1) How does synchronize work with flame orb and toxic orb? Will it pass it on?

2) How is damage calculated? I been wondering this one for a while...

Back