Official Q & A Thread

Ah, I feel alot better about that -chu then. Thanks for the intel as always massi4h.

Looks like its just gunna be the surfing raichu ftw.

Does Destiny Bond always work, I used it with my Gengar, but when my Gengar got knocked out, the pokemon who knocked it out din't faint, this happened twice.

ILoveWii said:
Does Destiny Bond always work, I used it with my Gengar, but when my Gengar got knocked out, the pokemon who knocked it out din't faint, this happened twice.
I am pretty sure it either has to be the same turn or something like that, or it doesnt always work, one of the two

ok, so iv seen alot of people have some sort of trainer card as thier avvy, how do people get them? my triainer card in game looks nothing like that lol:lol:

EDIT: SOLVED

Last edited:
Shadow20074 said:
ok, so iv seen alot of people have some sort of trainer card as thier avvy, how do people get them? my triainer card in game looks nothing like that lol:lol:

www.pokecharms.com

What determines a Pokemons ability when it evolves?

Example: Tyrogue, does a specific ability branch off into another specific ability?

Also, can a trace Porygon turn into a Download Porygon when it evolves into Porygon-Z? All I ever have gotten is Adaptibility.

WuddlePook said:
What determines a Pokemons ability when it evolves?

Example: Tyrogue, does a specific ability branch off into another specific ability?

Also, can a trace Porygon turn into a Download Porygon when it evolves into Porygon-Z? All I ever have gotten is Adaptibility.
Extra bump because I reaaaly haven't seen anything about this one.
Adding to it; is their anyway to control it?

can somebody tell me the code for getting the ??? or curse plate for arceus?
plizz help me if you do pm me or post it here

ESPIUMS said:
can somebody tell me the code for getting the ??? or curse plate for arceus?
plizz help me if you do pm me or post it here
there is no such code right now... it would take major programming to add an item to the game..

BTW: do not hack... nobody will trade or battle you...

PokeChamp said:
there is no such code right now... it would take major programming to add an item to the game..

BTW: do not hack... nobody will trade or battle you...
ok thanx i'll take your advice and if the code hasn't been invented then how do they have pic. of arceus holding that plate??

i dunno about that, but that is on serebii, and they hack to find out their info..

you should really give up on the AR... i did... and i put it on the ground, took a nap... an hour later... my dog had chewed it up...:p

Back