Official Q & A Thread

...nevermind, you guys suck
=[ :sad:

Reaper12324 said:
yep, thats when you missed the first sleep powder, thats why i use a jolly breloom with spore, it hits 100 percent of the time/
but breloom isn't a tank, which is why i use tangrowth. Of course i use tangrowth also for the knock off and leech seed.

lol tails, i can battle after this, ive been asking forever

Reaper12324 said:
i know its not a tank, but if something like a blissey comes out i send in breloom to put it to sleep.
well you can technically also say that for smeargle too, who offers more unpredictablity o_O

Reaper12324 said:
normally when i battle i use a smeargle clause cause it is almost a cheap as a wobbufet.
">.<"
" ) ("
Not even. one big difference is the base stat, smeargle couldn't preform an effective physical or special attack if it tried. also wobbufett is cheap because it can survive a hit from anything and smack back (assuming no buffers). or encore them, garunteeing a counter or mirror

PokeChamp said:
lol!
im smacking wuddles dusknoir in the face!
err no, your buffering me up and making me hit myself. you weren't laughing im sure when i snatched your nasty plot :lol:

WuddlePook said:
Not even. one big difference is the base stat, smeargle couldn't preform an effective physical or special attack if it tried. also wobbufett is cheap because it can survive a hit from anything and smack back (assuming no buffers). or encore them, garunteeing a counter or mirror
hey if you used endure then had a salac berry on him then used spore quick atk and endevor then you will see what i mean.

Reaper12324 said:
hey if you used endure then had a salac berry on him then used spore quick atk and endevor then you will see what i mean.
i know what you mean, that only works very well in doubles battles. massi4h used that set in the double tourney so yeah. It fails against any priority move not named shadow sneak

and how do you like your swaggers now pokechamp?

Back