Official Q & A Thread

WuddlePook said:
i know what you mean, that only works very well in doubles battles. massi4h used that set in the double tourney so yeah. It fails against any priority move not named shadow sneak

and how do you like your swaggers now pokechamp?
i was hoping it would confuse you for another turn ._.

yea smeragle sucks now but its fun using it agianst people who arnt prepared to face one

ughhh dammm pokechamp and wuddle ur battle is going on forever

Tails McCloud~ said:
BRB, I want to battle you, wuddle
give me fc... lol i thought you left so i got some food... anyways your my last battle so yeah fc pl0x
you take too long tails, this has to wait til tommorow since my brother hasnt been able to play for a long time lol

Last edited:
I know, Sorry
I am busy ATM
So many people want so many tms o_O

Don’t you remember the good ‘ole days when a young boy could hold a large piece of wood up to a grown man’s crotch and it wasn’t inappropriate?

the-rifleman.JPG

Last edited:
Reaper12324 said:
Don’t you remember the good ‘ole days when a young boy could hold a large piece of wood up to a grown man’s crotch and it wasn’t inappropriate?

the-rifleman.JPG

Ahh good times good times. Or how about the days when we can watch movies such as

brokebackmountain.jpg

teletubbies.jpg

and anything with Tom Cruise in it without getting teased...

ok i am sorry for spam but read this ( i apologize in advance to any blond people out there)

A blonde chick found herself sitting next to a lawyer on an airplane. Bored, the lawyer kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence (lawyers like easy prey). Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers he’d give her $50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.

The lawyer first asked, “What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?” Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5.

The blonde then asked, “What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?”

The lawyer looked puzzled. He spent nearly an hour, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls, trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00

The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, “What is the answer to your question?”

Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5.

Reaper12324 said:
ok i am sorry for spam but read this ( i apologize in advance to any blond people out there)

A blonde chick found herself sitting next to a lawyer on an airplane. Bored, the lawyer kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence (lawyers like easy prey). Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers he’d give her $50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.

The lawyer first asked, “What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?” Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5.

The blonde then asked, “What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?”

The lawyer looked puzzled. He spent nearly an hour, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls, trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00

The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, “What is the answer to your question?”

Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5.
lmao owned :lol:

Back