Official Wii Campout Thread

I tried Wal Mart, but failed. Actually, I was there in time, but didn't realize that they set up the line across the store in the garden center, so I left. I thought there was nobody there yet, and was really confused, so I left. When I came back they said they gave out the tickets at 12 noon on saturday, and told the people to come back at midnight. It was lucky for those people that they didn't have to wait in line.

So, I went to Best Buy. I got there at about 5:30 in the morn on Sun. I was 18 of 67. I was really surprised at the amount of really good looking girls in line. And there was a celebrity waiting in line too!

Me... ill be at the midnight opening on December 8th to secure me a Wii, all u lucky americans will be playin ur wii for 3 whole weeks more than me,i'll be at GAME in Kingston so if any1 is gointher give me a holla, the names Neil.

I camped out outside my local Walmart at 1am. They opened the doors at 6:01am and only let in 31 people. At the time of opening, there were at least 80 people waiting. Guess what number I was...lucky #31!

Went to Circut City at 7:00 am. Had my wii at 10:00. 3 hours aint bad when you figure some people camped out over night. I was #23, and my brother-in law was #24 out of 30.

Back