Official Wii Preorder Watch

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Please keep all discussion relating to preorders in this thread, it'll stop the main form from being cluttered up.

Thanks guys.

I didn't even pre-order. I am relying on a reliable connect to come through for me. Then again, that connect is my Father and he did pull out 3 XBox 360's the day of launch. One for me, one for my brother's friend and one for my cousin... so, I am guessing he could find a Wii for me on the 19th.

I just went to gamestop today to update my pre-order. I got the Wii, Zelda, Red Steel, Monkey ball, trauma center, rayman, and an extra wii-mote/nunchuck fully paid off. =)

Well here down-under we've been pre ordering for ages my I first pre-order was at Toys 'r' Us because I wanted the free game at launch I then found out that It was open season:wtf:. I then saw there Zelda family bundle deal which came with...(points to sig).....But since I'm a freak :wtf: I moved to It to EB and got them to match The Zelda deal so that I could go to the midnight launch and that way I have a better chance of swapping the crappy games for some good one although Excite Truck isn't a launch game is OZ (I need to change my sig) and yeah thats my little story I laugh at you and your lack of pre order hahaha ok I'll be nice cause either I'll get email bombs...

I live in the middle of Queensland, Aust and the closest store selling a Wii is 600km (Approx 380miles) away. Got my pre-order through EB for console, Wii bundle pack (extra wiimote and Wii 'Play'), Splintercell Double Agent & Zelda TP :arf: . Only thing is I'll have to wait a week after launch day before I can get there to pick it up :sad:

:smilewinkgrin:

Sam_Harris said:
*extends hand and offers cookie as consolidation*

con-sol-i-da-tion Show Spelled Pronunciation[kuhn-sol-i-dey-shuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. an act or instance of consolidating; the state of being consolidated; unification: consolidation of companies.
2. solidification; strengthening: consolidation of principles and beliefs.
3. something that is or has been consolidated; a consolidated whole.
4. Law. a. a statutory combination of two or more corporations.
b. the union of two or more claims or actions at law for trial or appeal.

5. (initial capital letter) a steam locomotive having a two-wheeled front truck, eight driving wheels, and no rear truck.
6. Pathology. the process of becoming solid, as changing of lung tissue from aerated and elastic to firm in certain diseases.
7. Geology. lithification.

preordered at hmv the shop was empty and many plp dont even know about the preorder woot thank god that glaswiegens dont really care about games and the ones that do cant save enough money for one (no offence) im scottish plp im not a racist no one really bothers to stop at sauchhall street shops except marks and spencers Wh smiths and that book store i cant remeber the name of and hmv mostly for music

ABC said:
con-sol-i-da-tion Show Spelled Pronunciation[kuhn-sol-i-dey-shuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. an act or instance of consolidating; the state of being consolidated; unification: consolidation of companies.
2. solidification; strengthening: consolidation of principles and beliefs.
3. something that is or has been consolidated; a consolidated whole.
4. Law. a. a statutory combination of two or more corporations.
b. the union of two or more claims or actions at law for trial or appeal.

5. (initial capital letter) a steam locomotive having a two-wheeled front truck, eight driving wheels, and no rear truck.
6. Pathology. the process of becoming solid, as changing of lung tissue from aerated and elastic to firm in certain diseases.
7. Geology. lithification.
Different areas of the world It means different things I would know Im writing a essay on Australian terms

ABC said:
I didn't even pre-order. I am relying on a reliable connect to come through for me. Then again, that connect is my Father and he did pull out 3 XBox 360's the day of launch. One for me, one for my brother's friend and one for my cousin... so, I am guessing he could find a Wii for me on the 19th.

Yeah i got a 360 on lauch day too (it helps when your bro works in pc world!)

For preorders, do you have to pay for the whole system then and there? Or not?

And does anyone know how much Wii preorders cost in Toysrus?

aaaaaaaw I thought this was a thread on makign preorders for Wii Watches, cuz if they were solid white metal with a blue glow..... Id totally get one

Back