Olimar?

He hasn't responded but he just put his wi-fi problem on his profile. If he doesn't play me well owell but he has a whole bunch of videos and it's probably from challenges from random prople. If he accepts my challenge I will tell him to record it and put it on YouTube so you guys could see it. How do you think I got to play the Xyro the Samus beast. Look up his combo video. It's amazing. Do you use Ike Sho?

Well i use everyone :lol:
But ike was my first main & one of my best characters,basically the ones on my sig are 3 of my best.

hilarious. he claims to hate electronics yet he loves TV. and with the big fancy TV and digital cable package we have he can barrly figure out the on button, let alone find what he wants to watch.

It's really dumb that I have a whole bunch of channels but my parents only watch watch the same channel. Did any of you guys knew M2K? I just just joined this site this year so I don't know about the past.

remember that vegas tourney i mentioned? he was in it. i just never faced him and never met him. i just noticed his name. if i had won my match i would've faced him. but the guy i faced had a killer snake. completely ripped up my toon

How long ago was the vegas tourny? I checked EBGames and Game Stop's websites and they both say that there will be a Punch Out and the new Baseball game called something like 2k9 tournaments. What other stores sell video games? Aren't there tournaments in comic book stores? One time I walked in a comic book store and there were a whole bunch of people playing Pokemon and Yugioh so I think that they may also have videogame tournys.

I have a pretty mean Snake, when are you going to be able to brawl again Shadow?

when i get a new Brawl. but i want inFAMOUS and Prototype more so it'll be awhile.

and yes comic stores sometimes hold local tournies. and check any place that sells games (except Walmart and those kinds of stores. they don't) you can usually find a tourny going on somewhere. you just have to find a tourny for a game you want to play. thats the hard part

Evolution 2009 is coming to Las Vegas Shadow. I read that in Smashboards.com. You should plan on joining it. It's really gay how the big brawl tournaments usually take place in Southern California like in the Los Angeles area and LA is about 5:30 hours away from my house. There's going to be a tournament in Southern Los Angeles that M2K is going to appear in. The prize is $600. Imagine someone who makes a living of winning videogame tournys.

remember i said i plan on joining a Vegas tourny this summer? you thought i was talking about some unknown tourny or what? :D

So are you gonna buy Brawl again so you could train with the best that wiichat has to offer? Good luck on the tourny and I hope you win it but remember that it's Las Vegas and people from a lot of places go there so you have to be at your best. I'll train my Kirby with yours and the same for Olimar.

I'm going to end up moving to California... so maybe I should check some of this out. It'll help to get some extra money, for college, by just playing a game XD.

That means we need more people to join my thread! I need to train XD.

I currently live in North Carolina. I'm not sure where in California I'm going to live yet, but I'm going there this summer to check some places out. If I find a place that seems cool, is by a decent college, and is affordable... then I'll probably move there.

There is quiet a great amount of colleges in the Los Angeles area. Here by the San Fransisco area there's UC Standford and UC Berkley and some other. It's hot in the Los Angeles area and it's cool by the San Fransisco/Oakland area. Just letting you know about the weather.

So are you gonna buy Brawl again so you could train with the best that wiichat has to offer? Good luck on the tourny and I hope you win it but remember that it's Las Vegas and people from a lot of places go there so you have to be at your best. I'll train my Kirby with yours and the same for Olimar.

don't worry, i'll be getting a new copy. its just that i really want the 2 games i mentioned so i'm getting those first. a friend of mine has brawl and i'm free to come over and play with him. its just he doesn't have internet and i can't borrow it. just cause i got mine broken doesn't mean i'm out of practice. he's entering as well since he's my ride. we've been playing like crazy. when i'm not on wiichat, i'm either working, sleeping or at his place practicing. my skills are at the best they've ever been and my Olimar and Kirby are being used till my calices have calices. and then i practice until those calices have calices. i'm making surw i'm equal or better than whoever i may face.

Hearing news of all that training, I'll be impatiently waiting for you to get your hands on a new copy, Shadow. I expect you to be atleast very close to my skill level for some equal games. :thumbsup:

And ofcourse, good luck at the tourny. :)

CK I have done extremely well with my Metaknight. In case that you didn't know this is my first day of actually training Metaknight. I used to use Metaknight about once every 3 weeks or so. In matter of fact he was my least used character and I would like to ask you if you could train me with your Metaknight. Could you?

Back