Online FPS

And cosmichobo, the 360 is worth it. You'll find more besides Halo and you pay for a gold membership because you get what you pay for.

So, whilst Wii let you go online for free... (and PS3?) Microsoft think they can charge you AU$100 p/a...

Is the online gaming experience via xbox "that" much better than playing on a PC or Mac? IE It's fairly common to experience lag when I play Halo 1 on my Mac... yet I have a fairly good Net connection.

And cosmichobo, the 360 is worth it. You'll find more besides Halo and you pay for a gold membership because you get what you pay for.

So, whilst Wii let you go online for free... (and PS3?) Microsoft think they can charge you AU$100 p/a...

Is the online gaming experience via xbox "that" much better than playing on a PC or Mac? IE It's fairly common to experience lag when I play Halo 1 on my Mac... yet I have a fairly good Net connection.

Wii's internet is absolute ****. Friend codes and lag are both abundant.

PS3 is solid I admit, though certain things are missing like the Party feature (one of my favorite features) and it's $60 US dollars a year. Which dwindles down to five bucks a month. Not exactly burning a hole in your wallet.

Mac really isn't the best choice for gaming and I don't like it for anything so I won't even go there, and as for PC, it all depends on what kind of set up you have. But my PC is a laptop that connects to the internet wirelessly, so yes, my 360 provides a MUCH better online experience than that.

Back