Online rosters, ranking, matchmaking coming to Wii

There is a thread for this, search before posting, or check the news forum.
(sigh)

lee.jarratt said:
There is a thread for this, search before posting, or check the news forum.
(sigh)

Heaven forbid someone goes to the "Nintendo Wii Online" subforum to look for information about online functionality coming to the Wii. That's the downside to having lots of subforums, there's always going to be overlap.

Skippy said:
Heaven forbid someone goes to the "Nintendo Wii Online" subforum to look for information about online functionality coming to the Wii. That's the downside to having lots of subforums, there's always going to be overlap.

dont stress, i was only saying...

Yeah well I didn't know this, so keep your use the search function comments out, there is not a thread about this in this section and now hopefully more people will see this, I don't see the problem with him letting everyone know but there is always some smart ass who has to say "search"

Why not just let everyone have a say instead of driving off topic.

You're both going off topic :p

Also, wow, this should be AWESOME. Nice find dude!!!

WiiGod said:
Yeah well I didn't know this, so keep your use the search function comments out, there is not a thread about this in this section and now hopefully more people will see this, I don't see the problem with him letting everyone know but there is always some smart ass who has to say "search"

Why not just let everyone have a say instead of driving off topic.

wow, please read my sig, and i am not a fecking smart ass :eek:ut: fool

The good news just keeps on coming.

The penguins are staying in Pittsburgh, and now Wii online isn't going to blow!

BAAALIIIIN!

im not sure why this is popping up again now, i think i saw this at e3 last year. i dont know, maybe it means something else

P.S. if this was posted before in ANY sections it hasnt been for months, so im fine with him posting it again. I actually forgot about it until i saw the article again. so thanks :thumbsup: (first smiley ever used on the forum)

I told you guys what Nintendo planned on adding. Just listen to their DICE sumit interviews. Reggie himself comments on Mario Kart online (he never specifies which version). The information is out there.

Back