Opinion: What % chance is there of another Delay?

nic7 said:
Well a "delay" could just be one day. And since Feb. 10 is a Sunday and most American games come out on Monday...

Maybe a slightly higher delay chance?

Yeah :lol:

Thats the only delay I see happening.

4% chance of anything happening that is more drastic.

The reason for the latest delay for Feb 10. was to work out the online, as it still had some things to fix. So the online should not be a problem come then.

nic7 said:
Well a "delay" could just be one day. And since Feb. 10 is a Sunday and most American games come out on Monday...

Maybe a slightly higher delay chance?

Most

Wasn't Wii released on a Sunday and a number of its 'best games'?

Probably its going to come out in my town on February 11th. Since all the games come one day later for us like for GH3 and SMG.

I highly doubt we will see a delay this close to the release. It just doesn't make sense to do it again. I mean they risk alienating their fans already but the promise of great things being included was enough to tide us over.

If they announced another delay then they would have to give us something along the lines of SSB64 with added online multiplayer as consolation.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Most

Wasn't Wii released on a Sunday and a number of its 'best games'?

Well, actually Metroid Prime 3 was originally set to be out on a Sunday, but it was pushed back 8 days. But, the Wii, and most recently Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, were released on a Sunday.

iOwnage said:
Is there's another delay, we riot.
Amen.
Anyways, I think that by delaying Brawl, Nintendo boosts it up. That way, when it finally comes out in three and a half years, EVERYONE buys it, and I mean everyone. I think there's a 38% chance of another delay.

Back