out of loop!!!!

r1000

WiiChat Member
Nov 16, 2006
DAMN I'M MUST HAVE REALLY BEEN OUT OF THE LOOP.... I have been on the ps3 forums for the last 2 weeks thinking to myself that there are going to be a good chance of getting the Wii... i'm not oblivious in all the hype that nintendo has been getting but all the stores near me are getting 50 + consoles according to this link Chris Lambert's Nintendo Wii Locator (07202 is my zip) So I figured that if I go an 2-3 hours before opening I can get one

but i just joined the forums and reading now i'm getting the impressions that I may have to pull an all nighter come saturday night...

My girl will be helping me it since she's buying it for me bcause it's my b-day on Sunday!!!

Hahaha!

Walk In And Out!

The Only Next Gen System You Can Do That With Its 360...for The Wii May B Next B-day.

But You Have To Go Early!

Read carefully I said i was thinking about going an 2-3 hours before store opening.... And now it looks like I will have to pull an all nighter.....

Easy fella, the wii launch will be much easier than the ps3...they havent announced shortages...yet so chill. My walmart is only getting 6...I said 6 wiis...so dry them tears. The employees are pricks and getting the bulk of them.

My local Target is suposedly getting 120 but I called and the lady said they are only getting a few dozen if not less. I don't know if they are lying to callers or if they really are onyl getting 30 or so.

i asked a guy at my future shop in person he said 81 and he thinks there will still be some left after the initial rush but that they will all be gone by the end of the day.

Well I just called my Wal-mart again, and they said they have like 30+ wii's right now and by the midnight launch, they're supposed to have in the 60's. Thats killer for me cuz i dont think ill have to camp as long as i initially thought i would. There was only maybe a total of 20 ppl waiting for the ps3 but who knows

siksol said:
Well I just called my Wal-mart again, and they said they have like 30+ wii's right now and by the midnight launch, they're supposed to have in the 60's. Thats killer for me cuz i dont think ill have to camp as long as i initially thought i would. There was only maybe a total of 20 ppl waiting for the ps3 but who knows

every walmart i call keeps saying the dont know. i used to work at wal mart and thats bull shizz!!! they aren't telling anyone!!! :mad2:

I live in ALOT smaller town than dallas, and if my wal-mart is gettin up to 60 sum, i would imagine your's would be getting at least that.

siksol said:
I live in ALOT smaller town than dallas, and if my wal-mart is gettin up to 60 sum, i would imagine your's would be getting at least that.

fingers crossed!!!:ee5k:

Back