Pain Is weird

WiiZero said:
Yeah some guy just randomly shot me 4 times in the head I only felt the first one a little
ahahahahahaha *REPPED*

(Hopefully you were joking because I would feel terrible if you were serious)

I popped a blood sack in my knee playing basketball. And its funny that you all talk about not feeling the pain because that hurt like hell. More important then the immediate pain was the fact that I couldnt train for months.

Oh, and I'll also tear my ACL in the near future. Most likely before I get out of highschool.

LevesqueIsKing said:
ahahahahahaha *REPPED*

(Hopefully you were joking because I would feel terrible if you were serious)

I popped a blood sack in my knee playing basketball. And its funny that you all talk about not feeling the pain because that hurt like hell. More important then the immediate pain was the fact that I couldnt train for months.

Oh, and I'll also tear my ACL in the near future. Most likely before I get out of highschool.

Yeah gotta hurt your Quad, like your buddy HHH :lol:

ahaha I dont plan on it. I wouldnt be able to stand being out for that long...

0000SkateboardHalfPipeJakeBrown.gif

Also,

000000000000.gif

Last edited:
Whoah, those videos are intense.
I have seen the girl getting kicked, but not the other one.

I know what you meean
I broke my arm once a year or two ag
now it hurt tremendously at first
but the next day I thought it had settled
and I had to see the doctor again so wen I went through to the doctor a sudden pain burst right through my arm and I had to e drugged lol

one time i was on my trampoline and i jumped on my skateboard it somehow shot up and hit me in the face it didnt really hurt because me and my freind couldnt stop laughing

I saw it on the news (and seriously Jon Stewart you do a terrible job the actual news is more funny that you) They show the video of him losing his skateboard and then they say "What did he lose? find out at 10 o' clock."

Is it just me or was he wearing two pairs of shoes

I love the Street Fighter thing for the second one

Ok... I was playing paintball, I got shot in the adams apple form like 2 feet away, no pain! I stub my toe on my stairs (carpet :sick:) its hurts a lot...

Back