Red Steel Sucks >>?

haXXo

WiiChat Member
Oct 11, 2006
well i jsut got ahold of red steel .. and to tell you the truth it blows .. i had bigger expectations to it so maybe thats y i dont like it .. but i have a feelin that many others feel the same to .. a few things y it sucks

1 . the aiming with the wii mote is delayd . its not my tv cause i took it to my 52 inch n it was there to .. so thats a *****

2 . the way you turn in the game is almost nausiating . it takes forever to turn sometimes but when you want to aim and turn at the same time .. its a mess !

3 . the way they chose to tell the story is gay . i feel like im reading a newspaper. .

4 . The way you open doors is lame i threw a damn grenade at myself trying to open a door .. now it may be that im not to coordinated i dont know but i got an overall **** view of this game and i have a feeling it will be collecting alot of dust on my shelf ..

does ne one agree or disagree with my statements . cause id love to give this game a 2nd chance . convince me >?

haXXo said:
well i jsut got ahold of red steel .. and to tell you the truth it blows .. i had bigger expectations to it so maybe thats y i dont like it .. but i have a feelin that many others feel the same to .. a few things y it sucks

1 . the aiming with the wii mote is delayd . its not my tv cause i took it to my 52 inch n it was there to .. so thats a *****

2 . the way you turn in the game is almost nausiating . it takes forever to turn sometimes but when you want to aim and turn at the same time .. its a mess !

3 . the way they chose to tell the story is gay . i feel like im reading a newspaper. .

4 . The way you open doors is lame i threw a damn grenade at myself trying to open a door .. now it may be that im not to coordinated i dont know but i got an overall **** view of this game and i have a feeling it will be collecting alot of dust on my shelf ..

does ne one agree or disagree with my statements . cause id love to give this game a 2nd chance . convince me >?

1) I've beaten it twice, I had no problem with any delay in aiming.

2) Get use to it.

3) That's the artistic style of it, and how they wanted it done.

4) Then you are just stupid, because why would you be holding down the Down on the Dpad while trying to open the door? And yes, you are just apparently not coordinated

5) Wrong forum, there is a specific section for red steel.

vagrant said:
1) you are just apparently not coordinated

5) Wrong forum, there is a specific section for red steel.

hah yeah im dumb aight but its been a problem for me ... sry bout the section but way to be on top of things mister vagrant .. ne ways i guess if someone of your seriousness likes the game there must be hope .. ne ways thx for the reply

haXXo said:
hah yeah im dumb aight but its been a problem for me ... sry bout the section but way to be on top of things mister vagrant .. ne ways i guess if someone of your seriousness likes the game there must be hope .. ne ways thx for the reply

in the red steel forum there are many a people who say they change there mind and that the game is good now that they got use to the controls.

you know .. the red steel forum gives you lots of hope ,,, thanks buddy .

yea i thought it was stuipid at first but once you get further in the game im sure your feelings will change

I agree, been playing since yesterday morning and initially i was getting ready to put TP back in. But after you get a few hours into the game and master the movements/aiming it really does improve a whole lot.

I dont care for the story nor the clumsy sword fights but the levels and action are well executed and i just love picking people off with the sniper rifle :D

Did anyone else get stuck for a while on the 80% target practice? Goddamn that was driving me insane.

yeah im starting to see wat you mean . you get used to it .. the story is lame but multiplayer is really fun .. so im glad i bought it . its a must have game

Back