PETA bashes Mario (and Wii) while promoting there anti-KFC platformer!

I don't think Peta is too successful with the battle against real animal abuse and its kind of sad how Peta is now trying to protest fictional animal abuse. Also I'm wondering does KFC actually have these chicken killing factories or they are just customers ordering the chicken from the chicken farms.

Hmph, Does PETA even have the right to copyright mario and luigi? They r jackasses they think the wii kills ppl..

wheres my I *club card suit symbol* baby seals shirt when I need it?
and yes I actually own one,
and yes people from peta cry when they see it

I can't take an organization seriously if they protest a mosquito killing contest, I mean COME ON!

I actually had an antiPETA cookout at my college, my friends and I made t shirts
People Eating Tasty Animals and the like, we had a crap load more people show up then peta did at their lame o rally. I've been using that people eating tasty animals thing forever, I started a tribe for it a long time ago, used to have a bunch of people on it. We had recipes and all sorts of stuff, the like was something like therealpeta.tribe.net peta of course hated it, and since the majority of tribe users are in California, a hot bed for petites it was fun. Why is it that vegans and peta people have to shove their propaganda down your throat? The same people in PETA that whine and moan about Christians or religious folks or well anyone pushing anything other then peta try to force feed you that meat is murder stuff. If they were not so damn irritating about it I wouldn't care about them. And Pam Anderson is supposed to be my veggie role model? right balloon hoohoos and druggie husbands with a propensity for giving out black eyes is what I look up to.

I always wondered when chiropractors were gonna start advertising to women with sickeningly huge implants though, that would be hilarious.

Last edited:
ness173 said:
Also I'm wondering does KFC actually have these chicken killing factories or they are just customers ordering the chicken from the chicken farms.
To my understanding KFC does own the farms, however they operate under a different name of course. Not sure of the name off the top of my head. There are multiple locations and are not the only chicken supplier in the market. Tyson also has a plant in Kentucky, somewhere near Louisville. I have several friends in the area (who worked for the Tyson plant) and have been told that the process is pretty much universal.

KrisKhaos said:
To my understanding KFC does own the farms, however they operate under a different name of course. Not sure of the name off the top of my head. There are multiple locations and are not the only chicken supplier in the market. Tyson also has a plant in Kentucky, somewhere near Louisville. I have several friends in the area (who worked for the Tyson plant) and have been told that the process is pretty much universal.
ya it's pretty crazy how many huge chicken plants there are, there are at least 2 major ones in the ATL area, tiptop is the name of one.

Back