Pets, Sibilings, any?

I has a cat called Tilly.
I got her name from one of the best kids programs evaaah, Tots TV.

And as for siblings, well.
I'm one of 6, it goes:

Sally-Louise: 30
Lisa: 26
Me: 18
Liam: 10
Zak: 5
Luke: 1

My parents divorced when I was 6, my mother got married and had Liam with the guy she married. Then my father latter got married to a Thai bride and had Zak and Luke, so yah my brothers are half brothers if you want to be particular. How awesome are our age differences? Luke was born in January, my father was 50 the day after he was born, and then two months or so later my sister was 30.
And, Luke was born into the world already having 3 nephews, and another one on the way. One of them being 13, which is older than my two other brothers. Harhar.

i have 4 bros, two older, two younger than i... trouble makers :p 3 still live at home.
our dog is a male golden retriever named Puddles. he's a wuss and doesn't do much more than follow us around like a shadow and watch what we do.

Well:

I have one dog, his name is Buddy. He is very good-natured. I mean, like, the friendliest dog you'll ever see. His nicknames are Bud-bud, and Buttox.

And here's Toes. She is the cat with 6 toes on each foot. And she's obsessed with my dad. Her real name is Tasha, and her nicknames are Toey, Toeses, Totoes, and various other things with "Toe".
toesesjv5.png

And I'm sure most of you know who Turbo is. My cat that I had to give to my grandma. He was the best cat ever, too. :/

And now, here's my baby half-sister. She's only -4 months old, too.

One brother, he posted here once or twice. I also have a dog and a cat.

i have 4 bros, two older, two younger than i... trouble makers :p 3 still live at home.
our dog is a male golden retriever named Puddles. he's a wuss and doesn't do much more than follow us around like a shadow and watch what we do.

wow are you sure your name isn't James Nickson?

My best friend (james nickson) has 4 bros two older, two younger than himself but 2 live in the home. and he has a half golden retriever and half lab named puddles, and hes not active at all.

Two narcissistic sociopath sisters, one of whom I'm less than privileged to call my twin.

Two temperamental cats.

Two half brothers from a parent's previous arranged marriage that I've met once, and believe me, once was enough.

Back