Pics n vids on the Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiMaster280

WiiChat Member
Dec 8, 2006
You guys want your camera pics and movies on the wii right. You need to have purchased a SD card for your camera. You can stick in your card to the wii in the front off the console and save the pictures. You can even doodle on them. Have Fun. Wii will rock you!!!!!

Where can i find this SD slot. I want to view videos and pictures on my wii... I also wanna doodle with it.

It on the front of your console where you sync your controllers.

Ya if you post your pics which you can do while viewind them it will save on the wii and will not need the memory card to view. You can update add and delete as much as you want.

WiiMaster280 said:
If anyone has any questions about anything ask.

Uh...Yeah, I can't seem to find out how to open the DVD tray. I try to hit eject, but the DVD tray never comes out or anything, do you know how to fix this?

i say go get it checked i had that problem with my old ps2 my broke...:frown2:

n64 games can't fit cuz there is no slot. The only slots for the wii are the disk(Wii and gamecube games) gamecube controlls, syncing and memory cards for cameras, and usb

WiiMaster280 said:
n64 games can't fit cuz there is no slot. The only slots for the wii are the disk(Wii and gamecube games) gamecube controlls, syncing and memory cards for cameras, and usb

oh, yeah i have another question.

why won't halo 2 work in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back