*Wii Pics/Vids Gallery*

omgwii.jpg

Damn, I would be too embarassed to post pictures of my room, considering all I have is a 19' screen in the corner....

Flesh Warlord said:
Why does that look so huge? Like a Wii for giants. Are the windows behind it super small or something?
I got the Super Wii, actually. No, but I don't know what it looks so big to you. The windows in the picture are normal sized (they're old, so the shape of the window is outdated and weird), but there are windows right above those that are humongous (sp?), and take up almost the entire wall.

And thank's about the dog comment. :lol: He's either 7 or 8 (I think), and it's a black-lab/beagle mix.

:lol: why be embarrassed by a small TV? Not like someones gonna go "LMAO LOOK AT THE SIZE OF YOUR TV ROFLCOPTER" (though 'cause I said that, everyones going to now :D)

If it'll make ya feel better I'll post a pic of my dirty, less than thrilling bedroom of poorness

vivelawiivolucion.jpg

It's not really my Wii.. but hey, go post it everywhere you can and spread the word! It's the Wiivolution baby! ;)

Bumping for you UK people to post your pics and vids :D though you're probably too busy atm :) and any other pictures and videos that people have that they wish to share :D

Back