Post Your Wii Pics.

Michael Hardman said:
6. Official Nintendo 2GB Sandisk

It saddens me that you payed the money to get an Official Nintendo memory stick. I got the same size for $14.95 USD

nilsk123 said:
ever heard of backups? I own all the originals of the copied games I have, they're all left in plastic, unopened, I download a game then go to the games store and buy the original, and then play the copied ones.

1. you obviously bought a mod chip and put it in the wii itself. 2. You most likely do not own the games. 3. i support piracy of shitty software.

Shiftfallout said:
1. you obviously bought a mod chip and put it in the wii itself. 2. You most likely do not own the games. 3. i support piracy of shitty software.

1. yes I bought a modchip (wiikey), thats nothing illegal, how else do you expect me to play my backups? 2. Would you like me to upload some photo's of em? wouldn't be a problem at all! 3. I don't support piracy in any way!

nilsk123 said:
1. yes I bought a modchip (wiikey), thats nothing illegal, how else do you expect me to play my backups? 2. Would you like me to upload some photo's of em? wouldn't be a problem at all! 3. I don't support piracy in any way!

i really dont care either way. Also purchasing mod chips helps pirating by creating a market for them to begin with. Ya to let you know. Double standards are great, arnt they.

Shiftfallout said:
i really dont care either way. Also purchasing mod chips helps pirating by creating a market for them to begin with. Ya to let you know. Double standards are great, arnt they.

Lol comon, as collector I don't want to play originals, so I play backups, if that makes me a bad boy, so be it

nilsk123 said:
My wii nunchuk wiimote and a very small part of my wii games collection.

photo0203lh7.jpg

photo0204ha9.jpg

Are you using a MOD CHIP on your Wii? I mean like WiiKey?

I am wondering how can you get those copied game works?:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Anyone mind to explain to newbies like me? I will appreciate that. Thank you!

You game pirates and your mod chips!!!!!! shame on you!!!!!!!

pekin-duck-1024-768.jpg

naughty naughty...

Last edited:
lee.jarratt said:
Here are the pics of my wii and games.
ok, there were big pictures but look weird because they are scaled down. oh well...
right, i just found out, click the pictures for better res photos.
Forgive me, i have never posted a photo before lol!

You have the exact same collection as me. :crazy:

towut2000 said:
Are you using a MOD CHIP on your Wii? I mean like WiiKey?

I am wondering how can you get those copied game works?:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Anyone mind to explain to newbies like me? I will appreciate that. Thank you!

First you have to buy a modchip, I recommend the wiikey ( www.wiikey.cn ). Then you'll have to solder it to the wii's mainboard ( takes some skill though ). After that you can rip the games from their cd's with rawdump 2.0 ( search for it on google, only works with lg drives though ), when you ripped it you will see it's a .wii file, you need to have a .iso. So to convert it to .iso you'll have to use god/wod unscrambler 0.4 ( search for it on google ). After you have succesfully converted it to .iso you put in an empty dvd ( -r is preferred, high quality brands are strongly recommended, don't go for cheap. ). You open your burning program and click "burn image to disc", you then browse to your .iso file, doubleclick, and start burning.

That's it :)

Good luck!

the wii with retro skin and chill station stand:

100_3463.jpg

100_3488.jpg

100_3462.jpg

the accessories for the wii with remote skins:
100_3486.jpg

ds with retro skin and ds games:
100_3490.jpg

Here is my Wii set-up/collection. Nothing special. I recently got rid of Warioware because I honestly thought it was a easy game that wasn't really worth my 50$.

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

No, If your thinking the Madden 07 and then Metroid Prime are pirated, they aren't EB Games didn't have the case for the used Metroid Prime and Madden 07 they didn't have the case for the new copy.

@dedpoet: I love the skin, but the stand is...eh...decent.

Back