Post Your Wii Pics.

Wii_Smurf said:
All you need now is a PS2 and to connect that Shiz to your PC Monitor man and your SORTED

Keyboard, Wii, PS2,

Also a Minifridge WITH BEER would complete it
fixed

IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

turtle112 said:
I've got the same desk, but silver. You've got that desk loaded up pretty good, but I think it looks good. Is the screen in the middle hooked to a PC underneath the desk?

yaaa look under the middle monitor you can see the black tower..its a sony vaio..lol but it works good..lol..to bad nintendo didnt make a desktop..lol..your is silver??DAMN i woulda much rather had a silver 1...i bet it looks alot nicer

apple i use for my video editing..pc laptop is for work...desktop is for games...dumb stuff and the big screen is my ps3..has linux on it

thanks i appreciate it...i think i spend all my waking moments in this room for work and play..i dont mind but my girl hates it..loltoday i finally got a dvi to hdmi cable so now i can run an extended monitor (my tv).its amazing..to anyone looking to buy a new monitor..if you can save up and buy a flat screen tv it is soo worth it.. alot more clear.brighter etc. and im in 1920/1080 which is the highest my card can go..anyways FYI on the tv instead of monitor

Back