Post Your Wii Pics.

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
Couldn't find this anywhere so here it is, show off pictures of your Wii/controllers a & games.

Those are the main pictures of my concole & controllers.

ill come back to this later :)

btw, i ruined my gray stand...NO IM SORRY MY BF DID! i started to spraypaint it black so it would look "tactical" as we like to call it and in the freezing cold weather, our spray paint can froze! so we brought it in put it downstairs to warm up and attempted a second try......well my bf couldnt wait so he took a white can of "spray paint" or so he thought it was, and decided to go over what was ALMOST perfectly black into blotchy nasty white! it looks like crap and we have to get a few of those stants off of ebay.....in the mean time i got one of those mario kits with the slots for the 4 controllers and the other side for the games.....it works....but i hate it!

anyways, ill take pics tonight after i get home from work....i got a LONG day ahead of me!!!!!

I think a thread for pictures of your entertainment center where your Wii is would be cool. If I ever get my cam to work I'll post in this thread or whatever. I love how my consoles are set up in my entertainment center..

callme.nasty said:
um... won't they all look the same? besides the like 2 people who have skins?

Yes, but I thought it would be interesting to see where you set it up/what games you have.

Wii pics

Here are the pics of my wii and games.
ok, there were big pictures but look weird because they are scaled down. oh well...
right, i just found out, click the pictures for better res photos.
Forgive me, i have never posted a photo before lol!

Attachments

• IMG_0668.JPG
    IMG_0668.JPG
    223.8 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0669.JPG
    IMG_0669.JPG
    206.4 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0678.JPG
    IMG_0678.JPG
    282.4 KB · Views: 266
Last edited by a moderator:
I see your Wii Play is a little different from mine.

hey

Thats true, im from england so i will have a different box-art design, its cool that i get a dvd case with wii sports.
lee

I only have a picture of me holding my Wii when it was in its box should i post it so you guys can laugh at my ugly head ??

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ill come back to this later :)

btw, i ruined my gray stand...NO IM SORRY MY BF DID! i started to spraypaint it black so it would look "tactical" as we like to call it and in the freezing cold weather, our spray paint can froze! so we brought it in put it downstairs to warm up and attempted a second try......well my bf couldnt wait so he took a white can of "spray paint" or so he thought it was, and decided to go over what was ALMOST perfectly black into blotchy nasty white! it looks like crap and we have to get a few of those stants off of ebay.....in the mean time i got one of those mario kits with the slots for the 4 controllers and the other side for the games.....it works....but i hate it!

anyways, ill take pics tonight after i get home from work....i got a LONG day ahead of me!!!!!
you can buy the silver stand off nintendo store... http://store.nintendo.com

That's too bad, bet he couldn't wait. :rolleyes:

this is how we do it

Sorry for the terrible cell phone quality pic. No Wii in the picture, though...

How long do you think it will be 'til people paint their Wiis?

Back