Post Your Wii Pics.

Middi said:
yeah mate it is had it for a while now. think it looks good being the same colour as the wii and stand. the silver on the wii stand is almost the same as the mini.

i like to be colour coded haha
Yeh, that is pretty cool, color coding is awesome, it doesn't exist in my house, my parents cant even match the same wood. WTF, in my kitchen, we have cherry cabinets, an oak table, a black stove white counter, and a gay pine garbage can wtf. They must be ****ING retarded, my wii doesn't match my house AT ALL. It pisses me off, plus all that smoke **** wtf.

just to get this thread back on topic and moving along heres some more pics from me.

my games first of all.

i have wii play, wii sports, Zelda Twilight princess, Eufa Champions League 2004-2005 (GC £3), Medal of Honour Rising sun (GC £2.99), Splinter Cell (GC £6), Tony Hawks Underground (GC £4). i never had a gamecube so picked up some games on cheap to play.

games.jpg

next My hardware.

2 wii-motes, 1 nunchuck, 1 GAME gamecube controller (£2.99), Memory card (£7)

hard.jpg

just a close up on my memory card i got today.

64mb white which i got of ebay ordered from japan for £7 i think. suits wii very well.

mem.jpg

i also have two 128mb sd cards. one came with my fone but i needed the adapter and it was cheaper to buy a new one than to buy the adapter so £4 got me a new one.

Heres mine

I got me Yellow ethernet cable ready to take it online just waiting for my Datel lan adapter to arrive 3to5 day delivery i could cry but i did get it for £15 and free delivery so cant complain

Lip said:
Heres mine

I got me Yellow ethernet cable ready to take it online just waiting for my Datel lan adapter to arrive 3to5 day delivery i could cry but i did get it for £15 and free delivery so cant complain

i got a bt (british telcom not bluetooth) wireless router for £23 including postage. brand new too.

Middi said:
i got a bt (british telcom not bluetooth) wireless router for £23 including postage. brand new too.

I was looking into getting a wireless router but then decided just to go with the lan adapter everything is in the same room so there want that much need for wireless.. But £23 for a wireless router is still a very good deal

ima put mine on here in a min..stoopid camera went outta batteries, tryna look 4 more

100_0480.jpg

Took me a while to get dat setup..prolly sux n e wayz..lol

Last edited:
Back