Post Your Wii Pics.

I thought this was a stupid idea cause all Wii's are the same, but i just want to show off that Australians Wii Sports came in a actual case:ciappa:
dsc03188sg7.jpg

E Roc490 said:
Is Wii Play Good? It got trashed in the reviews.

It's good for the free remote, and basically a bunch of exercises on how to use the wiimote to the fullest extent possible. and mindlessly entertaining.

My Set-Up

This isn't everything I have... I have another nunchuck in the bag on the far left of some of the pics... and of course it's just my Wii, doesn't include the DS, the DS games or the Gamecube and it's accessories either. Enjoy!!!

P1010421.jpg

P1010417.jpg

P1010423.jpg

P1010416.jpg

Dunno if you can read the games but the Wii ones are: Wii Sports, Zelda, Marvel and Wii Play... Soon to be getting TMNT, World Poker Tour, SSB: Brawl and Mario Galaxy ... other games I haven't yet decided on, will see closer to release.

How does the Wii look on a plasma?

Happy Camper said:
I thought this was a stupid idea cause all Wii's are the same, but i just want to show off that Australians Wii Sports came in a actual case:ciappa:
dsc03188sg7.jpg

If you read my post above yours, i already pointed out that we get cases for our wii sports disk, unlike america...

heres my setup. i dont run it through my monitor i have a small tv. but heres my desk setup

wii.jpg

Middi said:
heres my setup. i dont run it through my monitor i have a small tv. but heres my desk setup

wii.jpg
Is that a mac mini, if it is , that sick!

jrstubs said:
Is that a mac mini, if it is , that sick!

yeah mate it is had it for a while now. think it looks good being the same colour as the wii and stand. the silver on the wii stand is almost the same as the mini.

i like to be colour coded haha

Back