Pics n vids on the Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
JENOVA. If it's a DVD try unplugging it repluging it and pressing eject. If not pull out disk tray but not to hard if it gets agrivating and won't come out. After that most DVD players have a button inside that automatically ejects disks even if it's jammed so tak the top off your DVD player. If not trie to push it out from the inside gently. If not get help from a pro or sell and buy new one.

when i went to play the NES games i didnt have a NES controller so i went and bought one from the game store near me, but now i cant seem to find the plug in to plug it into the wii ( HELP!!!) OH and the wiimote i dont have the cords to it so i cant figure out how to use those either... im lost!! :tard:

There are no cords for the wiimote. Member the wiimote is the one that is wireless and should comed synced. If it didn't read my other thread about syncing controllers. NES doesn't fit in the wii. Only gamecube and all wii controllers.

WiiMaster280 said:
There are no cords for the wiimote. Member the wiimote is the one that is wireless and should comed synced. If it didn't read my other thread about syncing controllers. NES doesn't fit in the wii. Only gamecube and all wii controllers.

im still lost on how to hook my wiimotes up to my wii, and there is a hole on the bottome of my wii controller is that was the SD card goes?

read my other thread called syncing controllers and ill talk 2 u there.

WiiMaster280 said:

Then how are we suppose to play NES games if you cant connect the controllers??? :eek:

Last edited:
There is a hole in the bottom of what controller? The wireless one.

WiiMaster280 said:
You guys want your camera pics and movies on the wii right. You need to have purchased a SD card for your camera. You can stick in your card to the wii in the front off the console and save the pictures. You can even doodle on them. Have Fun. Wii will rock you!!!!!

you're funny because you have no f***ing clue. <3

I still think he might be a comedy genius like Andy Kaufman....I'm laughing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back