Pitfall Wii Help

Can anyone help me get out of the flooded courtyard??? I am in chapt 15 trying to go

Flooded Courtyard > Jungle Trail > Mama-Oullo Tower

I cannot, for the life of me, get out of the Flooded Courtyard...What am I missing?

You need to go back over to where you got the Heroic Dash the first time you visited the Flooded Courtyard. Then do another Heroic Dash over towards the wall where you first entered this level and then a Rising Strike up onto the wall (you have to do the Rising Strike as you do the Heroic Dash).

It sounds like you're at the point where you got the Gas Mask and it's sending you up into the mountains. Another way to get to the Mama-Oullo Tower is to go back to the Renegade Fort and then go to the area at the far left behind the mud crocodiles. From there you can go into the Flooded Cave and swim through to Bittenbinder's Camp, then go Statues of Ayar-->Great Tree-->Altar of Huitaca-->Battered Bridge-->Mama-Oullo Tower.

BTW, if you don't have them yet, buy either the Smash Strike or the Breakdance Strike from the next Shaman you find (there is one in Cavern Lake, which is where you're headed). Both are very useful in the upcoming levels.

balls in trees in pitfall

What are the white balls in the tops of trees in the butterfly area? You can knock them down with slingshot and kick them when they fall. But they disappear shortly after falling.

What are the white balls in the tops of trees in the butterfly area? You can knock them down with slingshot and kick them when they fall. But they disappear shortly after falling.

Can't say I'm sure what that might be; could you perhaps mean those monkeys who swing down on vines and then swing back up again?

help me

can anyone tell me what to do i was turned into a monkey and henery just runs around and then into a cave help would be nice

can anyone tell me what to do i was turned into a monkey and henery just runs around and then into a cave help would be nice

You have to grab onto "Harry" so that the mother monkey then runs over and slugs him. You need to do it four times before the clock runs out.

Canteen

I just found the Canteen, but how do I get out of the Plane COckpit? Do I go back, if so, where do I go from there?

I just found the Canteen, but how do I get out of the Plane COckpit? Do I go back, if so, where do I go from there?

You have to jump out of one of the windows. You'll have to smash the window, then go through it. The game will only let you smash one of them, as I recall. You can't go back the way you came because you don't yet have the ability to jump up onto the broken-off ladder at the far end of the cave that led you to the cockpit.

Raft!

Help me please. I have read through this and other forums and still cannot workout how to get the RAFT. People are saying it's at Cavern Lake. How do you get into Cavern Lake? There is an ice block in the way!!!

Help me please. I have read through this and other forums and still cannot workout how to get the RAFT. People are saying it's at Cavern Lake. How do you get into Cavern Lake? There is an ice block in the way!!!

Sweep-kick the ice out of the way and then roll through the hole that opens up.

Mountain Overlook

Thanks for the help!!!!

Now I've returned to the Underground Dam with the pickaxes but cannot workout the blocked tunnel!!!!

Help me please!

Thanks for the help!!!!

Now I've returned to the Underground Dam with the pickaxes but cannot workout the blocked tunnel!!!!

Help me please!

Did you climb the pink wall and use the teleporter? If so, then you need to use your Torch to ignite the gunpowder to blow up the ice wall you'll encounter.

If you haven't climbed the pink wall, look around for a pile of gunpowder in the Underground Dam and use the same method. I think that's what you have to do, anyway—it's been a while since I've played the game.

Pink Wall?????

Pink Wall?????

Don't worry. I worked it out.

Thanks my friend!

Last edited:
I am stuck in the Great Tree. I jumped up the ledges but I can't get the vine. I fall short everytime. Is there something else I need to do first or a trick to get it?

Back