Pitfall Wii Help

Oh man. not a smartarse at all. I seriously thought that I was supposed to be just running around on the ceiling, aiming my stinger at him from above. And I thought the distance from the ceiling to the floor meant that I had to be shooting at him from some weird angle up there. I'll make my way down to the floor now.... Thanks as usual!

Heroic Dash Won't Work in Flooded Courtyard

I can't get the heroic dash to work in the Flooded Courtyard in the upper left with the life renewal pool. How do I get across the coals and up the steps to light the firey circle on the wall?

I can't get the heroic dash to work in the Flooded Courtyard in the upper left with the life renewal pool. How do I get across the coals and up the steps to light the firey circle on the wall?

Should work the same way it did back when you first got the Heroic Dash. Are you pushing the joystick forwards in the direction you want to go? I always do that and it seems to help. Also, you'll have to jump up the steps to the altar thingy.

Hah this happened to me once except the controller was broken and i couldnt dash!
82(2).gif

i am stuckon pitfall. im in the bitenbinders camp. i know how to do every thing till it says you have to head back. how do i get back?

i am stuckon pitfall. im in the bitenbinders camp. i know how to do every thing till it says you have to head back. how do i get back?

This is the first time you're at Bittenbinder's Camp, I assume? You got the Rising Strike, found the first of the two Idols, and freed that prat Leech with the Sling?

If you did all that, note that Leech created a bridge of sorts for you to use. Use your new Rising Strike to get up to the tree he knocked over, cross it to get over the water, use your new Sling to stun the porcupines, then run past them and use the Rising Strike to get up to the ledge that leads back to the Statues of Ayar. As a general rule, when you get a new ability or item given to you like that, you're going to need to use it several times in the next little while.

If you paid attention when you went through the Statues of Ayar the first time, you know of a place in there where you can use your Rising Strike....

ok I have gotten through the game but I cannot seem to get out of firebombed towers the one platform is too high... Anyone help...... Thanks

ok I have gotten through the game but I cannot seem to get out of firebombed towers the one platform is too high... Anyone help...... Thanks
I take it you've visited El Dorado, won the fights, saw the video, and then it said "go back and find the other Idols"? To get back through the Fire-Bombed Towers, you have to go across using the blimps. When you're in front of the Gates of El Dorado, notice the raised areas to your left (as you face away from the gates). Climb up to the top of those, then jump/Heroic Dive across the blimps and other platforms. If you didn't rescue the Explorer before, do it while you're up here by throwing TNT from the last blimp to blow up the spiky columns trapping him. Then, from where he was standing, do a Heroic Dive back to the grassy area where you first entered this level coming through in the other direction.

Yes... I was playing after I won and then I was thinking later when I was done hmm maybe I should dive on the blimps... Ok so that's what I will do... Thank you again :)

Yes... I was playing after I won and then I was thinking later when I was done hmm maybe I should dive on the blimps... Ok so that's what I will do... Thank you again :)

If the game were more realistic it would make Harry sleep for a while before you could go back out there....IF you know what I mean.... :smilewinkgrin:

Stuck in Monkey Temple. Please HELP! Got Harry's body back but don't know how to get the glowing disk or where to go next.

Help!

Could someone help? I am stuck in the Statues of Ayar. I don't know where to go after jumping on the vine atfer the tilting stone disk held by the statue. I have tryed to swing onto the next statue's hand but miss every time and I see no other reachable item to swing to. What have I done wrong? Also I have only the canteen, 10 found Idols and only 1 Shaman found. Have I missed a bunch of things? I explore every area I come to but I have only started playing this game yesterday. It can be every frustrating game at times. But, I seem to be hooked already. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!! :confused:

Boonkie - You're on the right path. You're supposed to swing up to the hand. I found that climbing up the vine just a bit helps, and most importantly, aim out towards the fingertips. Harry will land on the edge of the fingers and then climb up. Good luck.

Boonkie - You're on the right path. You're supposed to swing up to the hand. I found that climbing up the vine just a bit helps, and most importantly, aim out towards the fingertips. Harry will land on the edge of the fingers and then climb up. Good luck.

Thank you. I'll try that! :yesnod:

Back