Playing for over 400hrs!!!

Wow....I was intereted in this fight you guys had here......but yeah....don't lie....

andrewguy said:
i will be playing ssbb 100hrs per week!!! ps: a week has 168hrs.
You see? That's a VERY bad thing. I can understand it being cold around December 3rd, but if you play for 100s a week I have no choice but to tell you your a nerd, PLEASE go outside, get a girlfriend. Do good in school.

Your ruining your body. If you play video games 100 hours a week there is a SERIOUS problem, meaning you wont get exercise. You'll be obeice and your probably end up with some disease from lack of exercise. (Gang Green, Osteoperosis, ect.) I'm telling you, your killing yourself.

Smithy said:
You see? That's a VERY bad thing. I can understand it being cold around December 3rd, but if you play for 100s a week I have no choice but to tell you your a nerd, PLEASE go outside, get a girlfriend. Do good in school.

Your ruining your body. If you play video games 100 hours a week there is a SERIOUS problem, meaning you wont get exercise. You'll be obeice and your probably end up with some disease from lack of exercise. (Gang Green, Osteoperosis, ect.) I'm telling you, your killing yourself.

Its his chioce to do whatever he wants to do

LIFE IS TO HAVE FUN, AND MY TYPE OF FUN IS TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND TO ...... won't tell you guys because there are kids here lol

Watching Pokemon lol

Last edited:
I like how he followed up his lie with an even bigger lie. "I have over two girlfriends" yeah right. Your pets don't count kid.

^ Nice!
Oh yea. Two girl friends.

I'm telling! :wtf:
You have two girlfriends and you act like this. The 10 year old you act like?

andrewguy said:
sorry, not PAL. oh, i do have school and go to it. once i played it for 13hours straight. from 9:00pm-10:00am online.

come on, the kid just discovered a whole other world of online gaming. Just try to keep in shape. Once I played Battlefield 2 from about 7PM through the next morning. Something like 8AM. I had 4 guys over and we all played online with 59 other people. it was a blast. Just try not to make a habbit out of it. I did that for a special occasion. Doing that everyday put my friend in the hospital. SLEEP IS GOOD.

so you play soccer go to school and have no friends or girlfriend and sit on the sofa and play vidoe games for 13 hours? your cool

read earlier posts, you'll see that i don't play the game...

I just read all the pages, and at first I was like, wow, this 10 year old has quite some attitude! And now I think, dude, this is the biggest spam I've seen in a while...

JT. said:
I just read all the pages, and at first I was like, wow, this 10 year old has quite some attitude! And now I think, dude, this is the biggest spam I've seen in a while...

i concur

^_^ :lol: :yesnod: :wink: :smilewinkgrin: :ciappa: :mad5: :cool: :yikes: :crazy: :shocked: :O :wtf: :scared: :sick: which one do you fell now?

Back