Pokemon Black&White Discussion

Given that there will eventually be a third fifth generation game in the future should I wait on buying a new pokemon game until it is released, or just get white or black version. I'm saying this because i got pearl about a week after it came out, but then I got platinum and I think it was fairly better than pearl.

Pokemon Gray? :p I don't know how you can wait if you choose to do so. I can't stop playing Pokemon White!

i say go for it now, and later just trade it in on the new version...

btw... beat the game completely. and now, for the third time, restarting. lol. beat it with tepig and snivy, now its oshawatts turn. lets see how this goes... lmao

@ Justin: Use the Lucky Egg item. Incredibly useful... Gives the poke holding it boosted experience points, as if it was traded. Really helps ur pokes grow quickly.

And as for my status currently with the new game i started again, on the second gym, Dewott lvl 18, Munna lvl 18, and Drilbur lvl 18.

I didn't mean that I was struggling or anything. I just mean't it's tougher than past games.

What are you currently doing? (Please don't be TOO specific.)

I just spent the entire day training my Pokemon to levels 20-25. I started by trying for Double Battles but then I decided to just wait for shaking grass to take on rare Pokemon to get a lot of EXP. I had already made my way through the Castelia City Gym but stopped right before the leader. The next time I play, I will challenge the leader.

P.S. - I also had the DayCare raise Purrloin to level 18. Couple more levels until it evolves.

Im currently training my Stunfisk. Its already EV trained, and now Im just leveling it up.

Also, leveling up my team to face the Elite Four for the second time.

I defeated the gym leader and now I'm back in the forest looking for Sawk and Pansear. I caught Pansage. :)

Just recently now cleared the electric gym. Just got ready to challenge ground gym. Current team is Dewott lvl 28, Munna lvl 28, Vannilish lvl 27, and Drilbur lvl 30 with a lvl 2 Patrat as my HM slave... lol

Just recently now cleared the electric gym. Just got ready to challenge ground gym. Current team is Dewott lvl 28, Munna lvl 28, Vannilish lvl 27, and Drilbur lvl 30 with a lvl 2 Patrat as my HM slave... lol
I see you just visited serebii.

Ugh.. I'd like to put new game but after i beat the elite four i ran into a shiny pokemon. Then today a few of my pokemon made it to lv100, so i guess i wont be putting new game.

^^^ lol why u say that? And why not start a new game? What im doin is beating it alll the way through with as many different pokes as I can.

First time: Emboar, Krookodile, Cofagrigus, Seismitoad, Gigalith, and Reshiram.

2nd time: Serperior, Braviary, Krookodile, Chandelure, Conkeldurr, and Haxorus.

Currently for my third time: its Dewott, Munna, Drilbur, and Vanillish. lol.

"Hm slave' thats why.

I wouldn't like to lose my shiny pokemon & my lv 100's so new game isn't an options. I'm considering buying black version instead of street fighter 4 for the 3ds, i'll be able to play that game freely.

****!!! I spent all day yesterday and a half hour this morning searching for Sawk and I finally encountered him......... and then he freakin' faints! Only a 5% chance of finding him again! :( I will catch him. I'm also looking for Pansear so here we go!

EDIT: Thank you! I went back into the forest and after a few trys, I finally came across Pansear. He hung on with 1 or 2 HP!! I caught him and headed down the path past the girl who will heal your Pokemon. That's where I found Sawk before so I went back there. Remember, only a 5% chance. Well, I found him pretty quickly and was able to catch him. He had half his life left and was paralyzed. One Poke Ball didn't work so I went with the Great Ball which is cool because it's blue and Sawk is blue. I trained him up to level 21 and then quit. Now I have all the Pokemon up to Castelia City. I can move on now!

P.S. - After I caught Sawk, I ran into him 2 more times. 5% got a little better. Haha.

Last edited:
Back