Pokemon Black&White Discussion

Yeah, that's what I thought. When I check Bulbapedia to research Pokemon, the page is always different everytime. Names always disappear and reappear. I was just getting confused.

i had to play this game in japanese when it was released in japan. so i got to say you guys will love the game

Yeah, that's what I thought. When I check Bulbapedia to research Pokemon, the page is always different everytime. Names always disappear and reappear. I was just getting confused.

Someone must've fixed it. What I mean't was the Japanese name was in the place of some of the English names so I got confused.

What's your team shaping up to look like?

Snivy, which will evolve into Serperior

Blitzle, which will evolve into Zebstrika

Hopefully Victini and/or eventually Zoroark

Pidove, which will evolve into Unfezant, or Rufflet, which will evolve into Braviary. Probably Pidove

Sawk

And eventually Zekrom

These are probably my favorites. I'd go with any of them, though. I know I'm missing Water, etc.. I'm catching all Pokemon that I see so I'll be ok.

You could check out Volcorona as your fire/bug type, I think you can get its pre-evolution as an egg from a pokemon ranger in the game. It also learns quiver dance when it evolves wich raises its special attack, special defence and its speed stats. not to mention the fact that once it reaches lv 100 you can replace its flamethrower move with Fiery Dance wich is a little weaker than flamethrower, but it has a 50% chance of raising its special attack. But i guess that doesn't help you find a water type. You could go with the water starter and capture a Petilil and evolve it into a Liligant wich also learns quiver dance, who knows, it could turn out too be stronger than the grass starter.

Last edited:
My team is on the first page.

Wow, you really need to get yourself a Water-type. I reccomend Burungeru/Jellicent, Basurao, Gamerogue, or something else.

Hey, guys, don't tell me what I need. I didn't ask for your opinion or your comments. That is your right but if you read what I posted, I said I'm capturing all Pokemon so I will have a Water-type. Those are just my favorite for this generation. Notice I didn't say that would be my team.

Well to be fair when I read it it looked like those would be on your team, and I didn't mean to offend I just honestly wanted to help.
Also, a lot of people put their favorites on their team why would you be any different?

Last edited:
Yeah, I was just listing my favorites for this generation and that would be my dream team. I know I don't have Water, etc.. I'm catching all Pokemon I see so it's not like I'm going to play the game never having a Water-type.

P.S. - There are some other things going on in my life that made me angry. I apologize.

Man gotta love internet drama... lol :)

Hellz yea, only 1 day to go! So damned excited... My fav for this generation is gonna have to be that Ice Bear thing (forgot the name) And nice choice with Serperior, justin, thats gonna be my starter as well :thumbsup:

P. S. Stop bein so mean Nick... jeez... Trollin an all.... lol jk :hand:

Rough Draft of a team I would enjoy to have... lol

Snivy >>> Servine >>> Serperior

Type: Grass

Specialties: Def, Sp. Def, and Speed.

Weak Points: Neutral

Sandile >>> Krokorok >>> Krookodile

Type: Ground/Dark

Specialties: Atk, HP, Speed

Weak Points: Def & Sp. Def.

Archen >>> Archeops

Type: Rock/Flying