Pokemon Black&White Discussion

@ CK: Yea, I feel ya on that. This is more kinda just my favorites, at least from a visual standpoint, at the moment. Not much else.

... If I was a 5th gen poke I'd have competitive (battling) spirit as my ability. .-.; God, I'm pathetic. :lol:

.... Lmfao.... CK I really dont know how to respond to that. Honestly, I think this is the first time I cant even come up with a comical retort. lol

Thanks for telling me your least favorite Pokes, Storm.

Oh my god......I just noticed that CK and Storm dont have a single Water-type on their f-cking team.....what the f-ck, guys!?!?

Last edited:
Thanks for telling me your least favorite Pokes, Storm.

Oh my god......I just noticed that CK and Storm dont have a single Water-type on their f-cking team.....what the f-ck, guys!?!?

...When did you ask him for his least favorite Pokemon?

And what's wrong with no water types? Waterless teams can still work :p

I was talking about it a few posts ago. Sorry, I tend to get annoyed when my posts are ignored....of course, not as much as I used to, lol.

I just cant stand it when teams dont have at least one Water-type. Its so awesome and common that there is very little excuse not to abuse that awesomeness, IMO. Besides, wouldent it be nice to have something that can use Surf/Waterfall/Dive thats not an HM slave? Did I mention thats its awesome?

Speaking of HM slaves, Im using Hiyappu as mine. It can learn Cut, Rock Smash, Waterfall, Dive, and Surf! My Burungeru is going to use Boiling Water over Surf, so this will definitely be helpful. Obtained early in game, too.

Last edited:
@ CK: Yea, I feel ya on that. This is more kinda just my favorites, at least from a visual standpoint, at the moment. Not much else.

... If I was a 5th gen poke I'd have competitive (battling) spirit as my ability. .-.; God, I'm pathetic. :lol:

.... Lmfao.... CK I really dont know how to respond to that. Honestly, I think this is the first time I cant even come up with a comical retort. lol

That is where the facepalm comes in, Storm. I certainyl deserved one. :lol:

Water can suck dragon's balls. =D

Kidding. Not really, just exaggerated. Water=fail.

I was talking about it a few posts ago. Sorry, I tend to get annoyed when my posts are ignored....of course, not as much as I used to, lol.

I just cant stand it when teams dont have at least one Water-type. Its so awesome and common that there is very little excuse not to abuse that awesomeness, IMO. Besides, wouldent it be nice to have something that can use Surf/Waterfall/Dive thats not an HM slave? Did I mention thats its awesome?

Speaking of HM slaves, Im using Hiyappu as mine. It can learn Cut, Rock Smash, Waterfall, Dive, and Surf! My Burungeru is going to use Boiling Water over Surf, so this will definitely be helpful. Obtained early in game, too.

I remember the days when you posted blocks of spam when your posts got ignored, or went off on rage-tangents... Ahh, the good ol' days of '08. I still remember that giant wall of :bacon: posts you made, Nick. :lol:

You forgot Whirlpool. =/ And 2 of those moves suck, and 1 of them simply won't be useful, depending on the poke. And since all 4 of those fit on one pokemon, and in every gen you'll have atleast 1 moveslot left, you can throw in something useless like Rock Smash or Cut. Then Fly and the rest of the HMs go on two other slaves. Hence my 3-poke team for the battling, and the other 3 slots are reserved for dedicated HM slaves. More powerful pokes, better move selection, and HM slaves for bait switching. A perfect strategy without being overpowered or too stale (a two-poke offensive core is just beast, and some pokes can rampage the entire game alone, i.e. Infernape).

One of my stingy in-game policies is to never teach my main pokemon HM moves, UNLESS that move happens to be Surf or Waterfall on a pokemon that makes use of it. And as my response above hints, I generally don't use Water types, so... yeah. I still remember teaching my Charmeleon Cut on Red, and it having said move until GS came out... Oh, the horror...

Besides, Water types are the best slaves; disposable, rediculous in quantity, and nobody loves them. ;) Just like normal types.

Waterless teams can still work :p

:thumbsup:

I remember the days when you posted blocks of spam when your posts got ignored, or went off on rage-tangents... Ahh, the good ol' days of '08. I still remember that giant wall of :bacon: posts you made, Nick. :lol:

You forgot Whirlpool. =/ And 2 of those moves suck, and 1 of them simply won't be useful, depending on the poke. And since all 4 of those fit on one pokemon, and in every gen you'll have atleast 1 moveslot left, you can throw in something useless like Rock Smash or Cut. Then Fly and the rest of the HMs go on two other slaves. Hence my 3-poke team for the battling, and the other 3 slots are reserved for dedicated HM slaves. More powerful pokes, better move selection, and HM slaves for bait switching. A perfect strategy without being overpowered or too stale (a two-poke offensive core is just beast, and some pokes can rampage the entire game alone, i.e. Infernape).

One of my stingy in-game policies is to never teach my main pokemon HM moves, UNLESS that move happens to be Surf or Waterfall on a pokemon that makes use of it. And as my response above hints, I generally don't use Water types, so... yeah. I still remember teaching my Charmeleon Cut on Red, and it having said move until GS came out... Oh, the horror...

Besides, Water types are the best slaves; disposable, rediculous in quantity, and nobody loves them. ;) Just like normal types.

:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: GAH! QUIT ENCOURAGING ME TO RAGE!!!1!!11eleven!!

....Fire and Dragon are your favorite types, right? Fire types suck because they die to fu-king everything, and are always just random animals infused with fire. How creative.

Dragon sucks because most of them evolve at really late levels, meaning that for most of the game, your stuck with a useless little weakling Pokemon. There are a few exceptions, of course.

Honestly, why hate on Water? They are cool, usually creative, good offensive and defensive, and are useful with Surf and Waterfall. Why hate on them only because of how common they are?

Edit: Nevermind, it does get old.

Last edited:

:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: GAH! QUIT ENCOURAGING ME TO RAGE!!!1!!11eleven!!

....Fire and Dragon are your favorite types, right? Fire types suck because they die to fu-king everything, and are always just random animals infused with fire. How creative.

Dragon sucks because most of them evolve at really late levels, meaning that for most of the game, your stuck with a useless little weakling Pokemon. There are a few exceptions, of course.

Honestly, why hate on Water? They are cool, usually creative, good offensive and defensive, and are useful with Surf and Waterfall. Why hate on them only because of how common they are?
180px-335Zangoose.png
200px-443Gible.png

:wink: Never gets old.

Because we can. Rofl :p

And dont hate on fire types. They dont suck, thats just playing favorites Nick. Your providing an arguement with no logical facts to back it up, just stating strange opinions, just like your statement about dragon types. Just because you dislike them doesnt mean you have to hate on fire and dragons and shove water types down our throats... ur almost as bad as a bible beater bro seriously... lmao :thumbsup:

Hey genius, neither did CK. Why do you always side with him?

....heck, nobody ever sides with me. :frown5:

....heck, nobody ever sides with me. :frown5:

Not gonna lie, that's probably because your arguments make no sense at all and you tend to be extremely stubborn and you get angry over very little things. Also, you tend to be a bit of a hypocrite: "Don't hate on water types! Fire types suck and I HATE them!"

Water is actually my favorite type. But teams can do without it... no type is essential.

I got angry over very little things, I think thats what you meant to say.....OK fine, I still do a little bit. Hmph.

Meh, the whole fire type hating thing wasnt really serious. It was more my way of saying that any type could be hated for stupid reasons. I dont actually hate Fire and Dragon types. Should have said that before. Derp.

.....come on, my arguments are OK.......r...right?....

Damnitt, WMBQ. That whole "your arguments all suck" thing is really bothering me. OK, fine. Lets argue about something and Ill defend my side to the best of my ability. Now, what to argue about.....

Last edited:
I want to talk about the trainers ages on here. Like why Are they starting their journey so late? And from what I here and seen this is the region where Cynthia the champion lives???
And vehicles???

Fire types suck because they die to fu-king everything

Meh, the whole fire type hating thing wasnt really serious.

Lets argue about something and Ill defend my side to the best of my ability. Now, what to argue about.....

Here's an argument-- defend the following statement: "Meh, the whole fire type hating thing wasnt really serious."

I've already provided my evidence to the contrary.

Well, CK was all "Water types suck because theyre too frikin common". That is obviously a stupid reason to hate on the Water types. I responded by giving stupid reasons to hate on Fire and Dragon types, just to counter back this attack on my favorite type.

......that didnt make any sense, did it? I probably shoulda just said "You dont like the Water type because its too common? What a stupid reason to hate it...."

FYI, my rages are exaggerated to be funny. How funny they actually are, I have no idea.

I want to talk about the trainers ages on here. Like why Are they starting their journey so late? And from what I here and seen this is the region where Cynthia the champion lives???
And vehicles???
I really dont know enough about any of this to make a decent argument.

Well, CK was all "Water types suck because theyre too frikin common". That is obviously a stupid reason to hate on the Water types. I responded by giving stupid reasons to hate on Fire and Dragon types, just to counter back this attack on my favorite type.

That's a very valid point.

......that didnt make any sense, did it? I probably shoulda just said "You dont like the Water type because its too common? What a stupid reason to hate it...."

Also true. Hypocrisy makes fools of us all; at least you noticed it in yourself before it got worse.

FYI, my rages are exaggerated to be funny. How funny they actually are, I have no idea.

Yeah, I'd avoid pretending to be angry for humor, as it doesn't come off as very funny; it just makes you look like you take things too personally...

:confused5: I thought the the !!!eleven!!1!!1 thing kinda signaled that it was a joke.....

.....well, whatever.

Back