Pokemon Black&White Discussion

^^^ Not really Nick... Rant + Humor usulally does not = win, usually = fail. Just come up with a valid statement, whys it need to be an arguement anyways, this is supposed to be a discussion, hence the title of the thread.

True, true....OK, I guess that Ill stop doing that. Despite the fact that I consider it funny.

Back to something that I brought up before....what Pokemon this gen do you guys really not like?

Mine would be...the fully evolved monkeys, the Fighting ledgendary trio, that fatass dog, [STRIKE]Maggyo[/STRIKE], and maybe those two rocky Fighting-types.

Joke, I love Maggyo.

There's that one Steel/Dark chain that I hate
There's that one Fighting/Dark chain that I hate

Really? Im pretty sure that those are some of the most popular Pokemon this Gen. Personally, I love them.

Theres some Pokemon this Gen that are intended to be funny, like Maggyo and the ice cream thing, but they get a lot of hate for some reason. Have people lost their sense of humor?

Really? Im pretty sure that those are some of the most popular Pokemon this Gen. Personally, I love them.

Theres some Pokemon this Gen that are intended to be funny, like Maggyo and the ice cream thing, but they get a lot of hate for some reason. Have people lost their sense of humor?

Nope, havent lost it, I still laugh at the Japanese every day via jokes :D That and the fact that they seem to all walk around with enormous camera equiptment, and have a cunning knack for "looking like a tourist", i would say my sense of humor is pretty healthy... lol

Anywas... I dont like the monkeys much either. Nor really the look of the new dragons... I dont like Doryuuzu much bc he is a Sandslash steroid clone, but I like the ground/dark crocodile thing.

Maggyo's English name should be Enigmud

Because it's an enigmatic freak that's full of contradictions (lives in the mud underwater, but is weak to both ground and water; also learns Surf and Earthquake), and it lives in mud. Hence, Enigmud.

It does not have 3D graphics, unfortunately. But the graphics are still pretty good.

Why did this thread die down so quickly? I'm bringing it back with a week to go here in the U.S.. I know about some of the deals you can do to get Pokemon like Victini but can someone post all of that information on here?

I'm just asking anyone who knows about the exclusives, such as the Victini event, to post them for members.

I was going to wait to play the game to see all the new Pokemon but I realized that's not the best thing to do, especially to form a team. I have started my research, with less than a week to go, on the new Pokemon. I am writing everything I'd like to know about the Pokemon and as I play, I will decide who will be my team. I still plan on catching every Pokemon I see, and I will test out every single one of them. Does anyone else do this?

EDIT: Can anyone tell me why some Pokemon have two names? For example: Accelgor and Agirudaa are the same Pokemon. Check it.

Last edited:
Back