Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky Friend Codes Here

i keep dying on the primal dialga boss at the temporal tower, riolu is really weak against his roar of time tm

It's not really Riolu; it's the fact that Roar of Time is a beastly move lol. If you're not around level 33~ or so, it can one-shot you (AND your partner). You might need to level grind a bit if you're not AT LEAST lv. 30.

Oh, and when in doubt, spam throwing sleep seeds and such. :lol:

Oh and Primal Dialga, I do know a cheat but it requires a pokemon that knows mirror move, haha its such a cheat skill.

Oh wow, I never thought of that lol. Mirror Move is pretty useless in the normal Pokemon RPGs, I completely forgot 'bout the move in Mystery Dungeon. :lol:

only riolu gets killed by one shot, we both are in lvl 42, turtwig has got 156 of hp and he has lots of gummies and defenses, but riolu is efecting against roar of time

well

only riolu gets killed by one shot, we both are in lvl 42, turtwig has got 156 of hp and he has lots of gummies and defenses, but riolu is efecting against roar of time

If either of your team knows Mirror Move, use that, lol then he gets hit himself even with Roar of Time, or something else like Mirror Move, even protect and that is better. when I restarted Pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time I used Torchic and Treecko, I made sure Torchic had Mirror Move, it even makes it easy against any opponent, like Wigglytuffs graduation guild? Mirror Move recoils without taking damage to your own person.

I need Help please here is my sos letter you must have Explorers of Sky

8-#HN%66CS96X9K3-2
%36&1Y0W0WKF71WW06
PFY359&1#KY%0%40Q4

Back